Andalou Naturals Full Volume Shampoo uploaded by Alicia B.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Benefits Fine, Limp, Thin Hair. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Natural Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to tip. Lavender gently refreshes, stimulating follicles and circulation. Biotin B-complex infuses essential protein for thicker, fuller strands, improved strength, texture and manageability for maximum volume and silky sheen. . see more...

Lucie B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this shampoo because it's free of "yuckies." There are no parabens, no additives, and no unnatural fragrances. It doesn't have sudsing properties so it doesn't lather as much as mainstream shampoo which I actually love. I plan to continue using this shampoo for health reasons and beauty reasons alike.
Bethany C.
This shampoo is awesome, it’s my favorite from Andalou. The price is good, it smells great and it works for my fine hair.
Haley H.
I don't feel as if this even gives my hair volume. I do like the scent though