BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Benefits Fine, Limp, Thin Hair. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 72% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to rip. Lavender gently refreshes, stimulating follicles and circulation. Biotin B-complex infuses essential protein for thicker, fuller strands, improved strength, texture and manageability for maximum volume and silky sheen. . see more...

Sarah H.
Washington, DC
This conditioner is just okay. It's supposed to be a volumizing formula but I don't really think my hair looks like it has that much more volume after using it. I do love the scent of lavender, though, so it's pleasant to use—it's quite calming. Otherwise, it's just a so-so conditioner for me.
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
I recently switched to this shampoo and conditioner because I wanted to cut all the products filled with chemicals in my house. This is the first natural hair product I used and I love it! The scent is great and it leaves my hair feeling amazing without buildup. I have thin hair and it gave it some lift. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to switch to an all natural product!
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
After reading Not Just A Pretty Face, I purged my bathroom of all non-natural products, and this was the first and only new conditioner I have tried. Why? Because it works wonderfully. It smells great, is loaded with healthy ingredients, and lasts a long, long time. It leaves my curls feeling silky soft and manageable, and I'll never switch back to any of those sulfate-laden drug store brands again.
Katie M.
Fairview Park, OH
This conditioner is AMAZING! It provides great volume and does not weigh the hair down. Paired with the shampoo, it almost smells like an Aveda experience!
Nur B.
The full volume collection has an amazing and calming scent to it with lavender. It doesn't irritate my scalp either so I recommend it for everyone.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great conditioner. A good price for the quality and smells really good!
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
I have a bottle of the old formula- as the new formulas contain silicone (no thanks!). When I find the old bottles, I buy them. I was using the moisturizing orange with argan oil conditioner, which I'm obsessed with. However the store didn't have any more of the old bottles. So I picked this up. I'm kind of torn on it. I can tell it removes buildup off of the hair- which is good, especially for hair growth. However, it doesn't leave my hair very moisturized. At all. I found a bottle of the moisturizing conditioner so I am switching back, but I will use this maybe once a week or so to remove any build up. Will not purchase again.

back