BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

Kirsten R.
Mountain Home, AR
Could not recommend this product enough! I️ love it so much. I️ bought my second one this past week! Love the citrus smell and how nice it makes my skin!
Pamela P.
I love this Serum from Andalaou because it makes my skin feel amazing. My skin feels hydrated and soft.