BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age-Defying. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH balanced & hypo-allergenic. Vegetarian & cruelty free Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blend. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is only ok for me because I didn't see a big difference in my skin. My skin looked a little lackluster and dull and I eventually decided to move on and try something new. My skin felt hydrated and I love the natural ingredients, but I didn't notice a major change.
Jaime H.
Woodland , Ca
I've been using this since October and I am pretty pleased with it. I feel like it makes my skin hydrated and the overall look of my skin is more clear and even. I love that it's a natural product and the price is pretty good too. It doesn't make my skin dry either, which is a big advantage!