Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Night Repair Cream uploaded by ismaray g.Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Night Repair Cream uploaded by Karen D.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age-Defying. Fruit stem cell science. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 71% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Age-Defying results. Renew skin vitality. see more...

• Does anyone notice any anti aging results with this Night cream? 1 Answers
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received this in a Target Beauty Box, realized I received the day cream from this company in a different box and decided to give it a go. My skin is reacting badly to the change in weather and I need to change it up- need some extra moisture. I used this and while it is lightweight, I feel it really gave my skin some much needed help. This went on very smoothly. The scent is pleasant to nonexistent. I rarely change up my skin care routine, but I think this might just warrant a full size purchase.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I got a sample of this in the May Beauty Box from Target. It was alright. The box came with a lot of moisturizing and skincare products, and I felt like others worked better than this one did. It went on easily and it worked fine, but I didn't notice a huge difference nor did I care for the scent all that much.
Sara B.
Weehawken, NJ
This is a pretty average drug store level cream. I appreciate the vegan and cruelty free aspects but it didn't really wow me. I haven't noticed any anti-aging benefits but it does give a decent amount of moisture.
ismaray g.
Love how creamy this product is.Goes on smooth and is absorbed nicely.Great smell. My skin is feeling softer and has more moisture.Great night cream. I am planning on trying other products in this line.
Katy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this item in a Target beauty box and I really like it. It feels good going on, not greasy. In the morning my skin feels soft and not sticky. It also smells good, sort of like chocolate.
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
It's just ok, nothing fancy. Not a big fan of its scent( kind of chocolate). Easy to blend, I ve been using it for a month now but don't really see any anti-aging effects (
Laura B.
Nice nighttime moisturizer. Super fast absorbed into the skin and smells lightly chocolaty. It does my skin feel more toned and smoother
Haley G.
Love this cream - very moisturizing, nice ingredients. I however am not fond of the scent.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I have alot of this brands products and I like them all. This is a nice cream, hydrates well, moisturizes. I have dry skin and so it's not greasy on me. I like how my skin feels after using this, how it looks, everything. As I said, I'm dry skinned with lots of hyperpigmentation, mature skin. Using these products makes my skin look better. Younger
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
This feels nice on the skin, but i don't know if it's actually doing anything. I guess i don't know what i was expecting to see from it. I use it a couple times a week and I will continue to use it until it runs out, but I don't plan on repurchasing
Rachel D.
Does anyone notice any anti aging results with this Night cream?