Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Night Repair Cream uploaded by Angie G.Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Night Repair Cream uploaded by Karen D.Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Night Repair Cream uploaded by ismaray g.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age-Defying. Fruit stem cell science. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 71% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Age-Defying results. Renew skin vitality. see more...

• Does anyone notice any anti aging results with this Night...1 Answers
  • so guys I'll be 43 June 9th, and I have been 82 yr old mo...1 Answers
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I'm so in love with this brand! After trying a day moisturizer on a friend's recommendation and loving it, I knew I wanted to try the night cream as well. It's thick, absorbs easily, and I think it smells amazing. I've started to love washing my face in the evening. Coming from a  girl who finds skin care to be a chore, this is a glowing compliment.
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
I do tend to have very dry skin and am always looking for something better. This product is a very light moisturizer that I’d wear at night daily. After complete use of the bottle I feel this product provided nothing more then very light moisturizing. I feel there are a lot of other night moisturizers that are a lot thicker that work better so I will not be purchasing this product again.
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde
I love this! I bought it because I’m trying to be better about buying cruelty free items and decided to give this cream a shot.
It works so well, my skin is smoother, less rough and bumpy and it helped tone down the redness to my skin.
Yizhou E.
West Orange, NJ
It's a bit thin for a night cream but I like the vitamin C added into it. It not only moisturizes but also helps brighten and has a tasty citrus scent. I use it in conjunction with the CosRX snail mucin serum for smooth skin!
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
Sadly, but this product left me with slippery skin, almost same consistency of egg yolk, wouldn't have been so,bad but zero results, just felt like I,had egg on my face, literally, ;(
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I have alot of this brands products and I like them all. This is a nice cream, hydrates well, moisturizes. I have dry skin and so it's not greasy on me. I like how my skin feels after using this, how it looks, everything. As I said, I'm dry skinned with lots of hyperpigmentation, mature skin. Using these products makes my skin look better. Younger
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
This feels nice on the skin, but i don't know if it's actually doing anything. I guess i don't know what i was expecting to see from it. I use it a couple times a week and I will continue to use it until it runs out, but I don't plan on repurchasing
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received this in a Target Beauty Box, realized I received the day cream from this company in a different box and decided to give it a go. My skin is reacting badly to the change in weather and I need to change it up- need some extra moisture. I used this and while it is lightweight, I feel it really gave my skin some much needed help. This went on very smoothly. The scent is pleasant to nonexistent. I rarely change up my skin care routine, but I think this might just warrant a full size purchase.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I got a sample of this in the May Beauty Box from Target. It was alright. The box came with a lot of moisturizing and skincare products, and I felt like others worked better than this one did. It went on easily and it worked fine, but I didn't notice a huge difference nor did I care for the scent all that much.
ismaray g.
Love how creamy this product is.Goes on smooth and is absorbed nicely.Great smell. My skin is feeling softer and has more moisture.Great night cream. I am planning on trying other products in this line.
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
so guys I'll be 43 June 9th, and I have been 82 yr old mom's caregiver, going on 3 yrs now, hardest job ever W/O pay, lol but seriously my face and neck are starting to show the stress, a friend gave me this Kniyea snail mucin to apply to my fine lines, has anyone ever tried this crazy fad? Do any of my beautiful fellow Influensters hv any affordable solutions?? Hint HOW in the world does a influenster CHICA receive skincare Vox Box? I've unlocked 2 beauty badges? not trying to beg or throw hints, 🐒🐒, I am feeling my age for the 1st time ever. PLS PLS help me find an affordable solution to my stressed and frazzled face, open to just about any suggestions/ Snail Mucin, ??? really Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Night Repair Cream
Rachel D.
Does anyone notice any anti aging results with this Night cream?