BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Argan Omega Natural Glow 3 in 1 TreatmentReplaces known as our Omega Glow Facial Concentrate For Normal to Combination Skin: Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Brightening results. This deeply nourishing multi-tasker with Fruit Stem Cell Complex and organic Argan oil, rich in omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, provides a potent portfolio of antioxidants to slow cellular damage and accelerate healthy cell renewal. Results: Brightening Active Ingredients: Apple Grape Fruit Stem Cell Cultures: Malus Domestica derived from an extract of a rare Swiss apple and Solar Vitis derived from an extract of a grape from the Burgundy region of France, advance the longevity of skin stem cells and help protect skin's DNA against environmental stress and aging factors. BioActive 8 Berry Complex with bilberry fruit stem cells: Provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity with a certified organic blend of Acai Berry, Aronia Berry, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji Berry, Rosehips Berry, Sea Buckthorn Berry. Certified Organic Aloe Vera (aloe barbendensis): Polysaccharides best prepare, soothe, oxygenate, and replenish, providing the optimal dermal delivery for our active ingredients. Key Ingredients Vitamin C: Increases healthy circulation and defends against free radicals for a balanced complexion Argan Oil: deeply moisturizing, rich in fatty acids (oleic, linoleic), nourishing and protecting Flax Oil: Important for all systems of the body to function normally, including your skin Pomegranate Oil: Anti-inflammatory and soothing oil supports healthy cell membranes Renews dormant cells - Awakening cells to behave like younger cells. Repairs damaged cells - Increasing cell longevity and vitality. Regenerates healthy cells - Stimulating healthy cell production. Directions To Use: AM & PM 1. Apply small drops on face and neck for a healthy glow. 2. Rub oil between hands and smooth through hair to condition and treat split ends. 3. Nourishing for hands, nails and cuticles Other Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Argania Spinsosa (Argan), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Linum Usitatissimum (Flax), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry), Camelina Sativa, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) and Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oils, Fruit Stem Cell and BioActive 8 Berry Complex, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) and Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Extracts, Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain) and Geranium Maculatum Oils* *Organic Fair Trade Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free Does Not Contain: Made naturally without GMOs, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Type: Beauty - Face see more...

Courtney W.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product! I have combination skin, where my t-zone is normal to oily and i often have dry spots. Wearing this at night has helped so much! It nourishes my skin and when i wake up, i find that my dry spots are gone and my skin feels soft and moisturized.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
I purchased many andalou products while working at whole foods and let me tell you these natural products are a great skin care line . They have wonderful ingredient list full of replenishing herbs and vitamins and oils . Great great great products . I loved the whole line . But because I review lots of products and tend to switch up .. I still would recommend this line to women of all race and age .
Lara D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is now called Argan + Omega Natural Glow 3 in 1 Treatment. I love it, my husband loves it, we're hooked! Though this is an oil, it is not heavy on my face and does a great job at moisturizing and balancing my oily/combo skin. It's very gentle and you can also use it to tame hair frizzies and on your cuticles. Great multi-purpose product for traveling. Does not feel heavy or chemically.
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
I love any Andalou products! They are made from fruit stem cells and are all natural so your skin is getting the right type of nourishment. The products are labeled to tell you what type of skin condition they are aimed at treating so no guessing involved!
Rafaela M.
I was looking for something different to try on my dry skin. Love this one it's so nourishes my skin. My skin tends to be dull. So this product helps.
Andrea P.
Clinton twp, MI
Very hydrating and natural. It left my skin soft and healthy looking without looking greasy or oily. I use this at night and my skin loves it.
Mary S.
This is incredible. This has helped take my skin from combination to normal because it is now completely hydrated as it needs to be.
Brittany C.
Columbus Ohio
Love this I bought it at target I put it on my face before night as a moisturizer smells rest and feels like water pouring all over your face easy to use and apply definitely. Buying again and u should give it a try
Adriana Monserrath C.
Loja, Ecuador
Este producto ayuda mucho a que seas una persona saludable, y tengas una vida buena❤❤❤
Heloyne S.
london
Really good for all skin types really light on the skin and verry hydrating.
Aleshia F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this just for the face only? I'm also want to know would this be good on oily skin?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work for all skin types?

Walmart