Andalou Naturals Exfoliating Peel uploaded by Brittany B.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Brightening. Fruit stem cell science. Renew - repair - regenerate. Made naturally without sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes and fragrances, GMO, or paraben preservatives. Verified gluten free. Vegetarian & cruelty free. pH balanced & hypo-allgernic Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible brightening results. renew skin vitality. rep. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this mask. I have allergies, so I'm always looking for good natural companies and products. I accidentally left this on for about an hour the first time I used it (oops), but it didn't harm my skin. It's clear going on, and it does NOT peel off despite what I assumed from an "exfoliating peel."  You just rinse the mask off with warm water. I have oily/combination skin, and I find this isn't too drying. However, it may be too drying for someone with already dry skin. I use this, then my toner, and then my facial oils a few times a week. It really has made a difference in my skin!
Brittany B.
Rock Island, IL
I have combination skin and it is hard for me to find products that work well for the two main problems my skin experiences. This peel is fantastic! It doesn't burn while you have it on, but it still works very well as a chemical exfoliant. I find it works best right out of the shower, leave it on for 10 minutes like the instructions say, and then rinse off with a warm wet washcloth. Tone and moisturize as usual and you will have beautiful glowing skin!
Irish R.
Gentle, affordable love the scent , I usenitn3times a week , purchased it at Marshall’s , tried it love it!!! Effective my face is glowing , and makes me feel good
Mandi W.
My skin is kind of dry and this did leave my skin a little dryer after use but it really is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with oily skin or normal skin maybe it wouldn't dry them out as bad.
Joanne W.
I have been using this peel for several months and it really works. My skin is more clear and radiant than it has ever been. Easy to use. I purchased this product from amazon.com.
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
When using this product once a week with just a light layer saw amazing results in just two weeks. It made my face not oil but a wonderful glow, my pores looked so much smaller and my face just felt amazing I would recommend this to anyone with oily to combination skin.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I have hyperpigmentation. I use this peel to help get rid of dead skin for a brighter skin. It's easy to use and isn't too harsh but you can see results.
Nicole S.
Memphis, TN
I love any & all products you can use that actually peels off. You can instantly see & feel a difference in your skins appearance
Georgann T.
Hartford, CT
Love this product my skin is a mix between oily and dry so this is perfect for my type of skin it gives me the perfect balanced
Bailee H.
Dallas, TX
I usually love all Andalou products but this one, not so much. The rest of the clarifying line is good.
Brittany R.
I really want to try this product !!! is it worth it ??
Cassandra C.
is it easy to peel off? and is it good for dry skin
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
I am very interested in trying this brand. Do these products burn at all? How does your face feel after using this specific product?
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
How does this work on very reactive/sensitive skin? Peels are kind of intimidating for me.
Gabriela G.
Brazil Cordeirópolis
It's available in Brazil?