BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age-Defying. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH balanced & hypo-allergenic. Vegetarian & cruelty free Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blend. see more...

Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I've been using this product for about a month now and I'm absolutely in love with it. It provides excellent all day moisture, it has SPF 18 so I'm not worrying about the sun, and the light citrus scent is wonderful in the morning. Add to that it's cruelty free and I'm sold. This has become my new go-to moisturizer and I plan to try more of this lines products.
Hannah O.
Denver, CO
It smells great and hasn’t broken me out. So far so good! It soaks in quickly and doesn’t leave a residue. I’ve worn it under make up and also on its own and it’s been great in either scenario. I would recommend it for a daily sunscreen! Andalou Naturals Daily Defense with SPF 18 Facial Lotion
Yaya B.
Berkeley, CA
I use this everyday and it’s ok for me. I feel like I have to use more of this product to cover my face. I do like it for a natural product and I will purchase it again.
Mary Y.
This. Rich, but not oily. Absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a sticky film. Leaves skin feeling fresh and healthy. I live in a very dry area. My skin is aging. We also get the Santa Ana "Devil's Breath" winds to dry our skin out even more. No problem, my Andalou Daily Defense can handle it. Out all day with the horses? No problem! And the icing on the cake?: Andalou Daily Defense is non GMO, gluten free, 85% derived from nature, vegan and (drum roll, please)...CRUELTY FREE!!! Andalou Naturals Daily Defense with SPF 18 Facial Lotion
Deanna C.
North Charleston
i'm actually a pretty oily person and so far this moisturizer doesn't make me super shiny during the day, even though it's meant for dry skin. i bought it because i try to stay away from moisturizers that have silicones in them and i needed a day time one with SPF. i've been using for a few weeks now and i really like it. it's lightweight, which again i was surprised for it intended to be used on very dry skin. it has a nice pleasant smell and best of all i haven't noticed that it breaks me out (i'm very acne prone). i've tried this brand's turmeric enlighten serum i believe it's called and it worked really week too, i could actually notice a difference in the morning of how bright my skin was. i really want to try more from this brand especially the clarifying line.
Karli F.
I really enjoy using this product. I'm doing my best to add in skin care that is chemical free, which is how I ran into this. It feels good on my face, it protects my skin during the day, and it's vegan/cruelty free! It has a nice smell to it as well, but it's not overpowering. For the price, it's good stuff.
Tara T.
I was on a hunt for a moisturizer with an SPF but I thought I'd try to get a more natural one. This one hit the nail on the head. I think its the perfect amount of moisture and it smell nice. I like the tube its in. It makes getting the product out very easy. I see myself continuing to buy this product. I wear makeup over top of this with no problem. And it's vegan if that is something you are interested in.
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I like this moisturizer a lot! It definitely keeps my face feeling moisturizer for the whole day. The only area of improvement would be the scent. It does smell like berries, but it also reminds me of chewable vitamins. My mom purchased this from Ulta and I borrow from her when I'm at her place.
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
It's hard to find a moisturizer with SPF that works well in both areas. No one even noticed you have it on during the day and it's healing your skin as you wear it!! Everyone should have this to protect their skin from drying out and burning under the sun. It's so easy to apply and then relax for the rest of the day
Laura G.
Mc David, FL
This facial lotion is great for the Sumer time when you don't need anything to heavy. I have sensitive skin and this is great for not breaking me out. It has a slight smell but it goes away after applying.
Sharifa L.
Do they have one with a higher SPF