BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age-Defying. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH balanced & hypo-allergenic. Vegetarian & cruelty free Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blend. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
It's hard to find a moisturizer with SPF that works well in both areas. No one even noticed you have it on during the day and it's healing your skin as you wear it!! Everyone should have this to protect their skin from drying out and burning under the sun. It's so easy to apply and then relax for the rest of the day
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
I like this moisturizer a lot! It definitely keeps my face feeling moisturizer for the whole day. The only area of improvement would be the scent. It does smell like berries, but it also reminds me of chewable vitamins. My mom purchased this from Ulta and I borrow from her when I'm at her place.
Laura G.
Mc David, FL
This facial lotion is great for the Sumer time when you don't need anything to heavy. I have sensitive skin and this is great for not breaking me out. It has a slight smell but it goes away after applying.
Angela R.
Not bad.. This is mild and might be good for sensitive skin also. But I don't see any big effect. It just maintains my skin condition.
Georgann T.
Hartford, CT
I love this product you can wear it during the day perfect for any skin type
Mary Y.
This. Rich, but not oily. Absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a sticky film. Leaves skin feeling fresh and healthy. I live in a very dry area. My skin is aging. We also get the Santa Ana "Devil's Breath" winds to dry our skin out even more. No problem, my Andalou Daily Defense can handle it. Out all day with the horses? No problem! And the icing on the cake?: Andalou Daily Defense is non GMO, gluten free, 85% derived from nature, vegan and (drum roll, please)...CRUELTY FREE!!! Andalou Naturals Daily Defense with SPF 18 Facial Lotion
Tara T.
I was on a hunt for a moisturizer with an SPF but I thought I'd try to get a more natural one. This one hit the nail on the head. I think its the perfect amount of moisture and it smell nice. I like the tube its in. It makes getting the product out very easy. I see myself continuing to buy this product. I wear makeup over top of this with no problem. And it's vegan if that is something you are interested in.
Ellen S.
Portland, OR
I use this product as a daily moisturizer with SPF under my BB cream and concealer. At first, I was worried that it would be too heavy for my skin, but it absorbs really well and doesn't make my face oily throughout the day. The smell is light.
Ashley X.
No complaints. A little goes a long way. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily and keeps it hydrated. I have hormonal acne and this keeps me from flaking while using drying acne treatments.
Diane M.
Awesome product! My skin is protected by this product that is lightweight and moisturizes as well. This lotion can be used daily under other products.
Sharifa L.
Do they have one with a higher SPF