BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Clarifying – Targets Active & Oily Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell Complex works overnight to speed healing, as willow bark extract clarifies and minimizes pores, curbs bacteria, and balances excess oil.  Salicylic acid helps fade hyperpigmentation for even tone and texture, as aloe very oxygenates, hydrates, and c. see more...

Destiny P.
Los Angeles
Love this stuff! On my second jar as of right now. Really wanted a moisturizing night cream that would help fight acne and this is it. Has a nice citrus smell too.
Bailee H.
Dallas, TX
This has been my nightly moisturizer for the past year and a half and I haven't found a better one yet. I've tried many, but it's just really great. Super hydrating but good for blemishes.
Amanda O.
I love this face cream!! Andalou Naturals has great products, and they are frequently on sale at Sprouts. It lasts me at least two months and doesn't make my skin feel too oily. It keeps my acne under control and it's the best cream for my face.
Sule J.
Ocala, FL
Makes my skin so smooth and the good part is that Non GMO and also fruit cells which can help restore your damaged skin
Joleen C.
Pincher creek, AB
I love this night cream. I have oily acne prone skin and this has not broke me out at all. I cleanse my face then put this on and it feels so soft and smooth. It’s also very soft when I wake up in the morning. I would recommend this!