BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Clarifying – Targets Active & Oily Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell Complex works overnight to speed healing, as willow bark extract clarifies and minimizes pores, curbs bacteria, and balances excess oil.  Salicylic acid helps fade hyperpigmentation for even tone and texture, as aloe very oxygenates, hydrates, and c. see more...

Hannah G.
Columbia
I don't want to age. Ever. But I also don't want to wear heavy goop to bed. This stuff moisturizes my super oily skin without clogging my pores and making them grow 3 sizes too large. I'll keep using this stuff until I actually get old and have to switch to the heavy duty stuff.
Kayelyn p.
I just started using this line! This stuff is amazing it smells good and I feel like after just 3 uses (2× a day) I could already tell a different! None greasy and super light and my acne is clearing up!
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
Love this stuff! On my second jar as of right now. Really wanted a moisturizing night cream that would help fight acne and this is it. Has a nice citrus smell too.
Bailee H.
Dallas, TX
This has been my nightly moisturizer for the past year and a half and I haven't found a better one yet. I've tried many, but it's just really great. Super hydrating but good for blemishes.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
I love this face cream!! Andalou Naturals has great products, and they are frequently on sale at Sprouts. It lasts me at least two months and doesn't make my skin feel too oily. It keeps my acne under control and it's the best cream for my face.
Sule J.
Ocala, FL
Makes my skin so smooth and the good part is that Non GMO and also fruit cells which can help restore your damaged skin
stefani c.
Review for: Andalou Naturals Clear Overnight Recovery Cream, 1.7 fl oz more...
I LOVE THIS RECOVERY CREAM. I was browsing around a Healthy Planet food store near my house looking for new natural face products and stumbled upon this one. Let me tell you. I have tried moisturizers from EVERYWHERE that ranged from $10-$150 and this one is by far my FAVOURITE. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't irritate your acne. It also has an awesome scent to it :) When I wake up in the morning, I can tell it helps minimize current breakouts and it has helped lighten my acne scars.
Joleen C.
Pincher creek, AB
I love this night cream. I have oily acne prone skin and this has not broke me out at all. I cleanse my face then put this on and it feels so soft and smooth. It’s also very soft when I wake up in the morning. I would recommend this!

Walmart