Andalou Naturals Cleansing Gel for Normal to Oily Skin uploaded by Sheronda W.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Clarifying. Fruit stem cell science. Renew - Repair - Regenerate. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 73% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Clarifying results. see more...

• Is this cleanser gentle on sensitive skin? I'm oily, yet sensitive,...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Let me work it... 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Andalou makes a quality product. This is a great clarifying cleanser that I use at night. It is gentle and I wash my face with this several times. A little goes a long way. I like to get the make up and dirt off before washing again to allow the product to penetrate. Every now and then I wash and allow the product to sit for a few minutes. Then I rinse. I can feel how clean my skin is. I still follow with a toner.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I love this face wash! It is very natural and soothing for my sensitive and acne prone skin. It helps control my breakouts when I use it regularly. The smell is amazing!!!!! It smells like orange creamsicle which makes it feel like a more luxurious experience when I am washing my face. This is a great brand with great products.
Kali S.
Kali S.
Glen Rock, PA
This leaves your oily skin feeling clean and you want to keep using it. It is very gentle at cleansing the face. I would for sure recommend this product to anyone who is willing to clean their face twice a day for great results!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
If you are looking for a new, budget friendly Cleanser, this is it. Andalou Naturals is a great brand, and I trust them with my skin. It will give you a thorough cleanse while being gentle on your skin. Definitely worth a look!
Paola G.
Paola G.
Greenfield, CA
Really good. Honestly a little of this helps a lot. I stopped using this gel and my face felt so much different. It makes your face feel super fresh after every wash just make sure you have a clean face before applying.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Parish, NY
This is gentle to skin. It gets rid of excess oil, maintaining a healthy moisture barrier for clean, clear skin. It is also all natural.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product if you have oily skin! It will leave your skin feeling fresh and soft. I highly recommend!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I have really oily skin and thus cleanser was amazing made my skin really soft and clean and fresh like.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great prduct espically if you have oily skin.Really does its job and cleans well.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL
A greatly used way to get rid of oily and dry skin without over drying your skin
Leianah B.
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Is it worth it? Let me work it...
Annette P.
Annette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this cleanser gentle on sensitive skin? I'm oily, yet sensitive, which seems like a contradiction to a lot of skincare manufacturers.