Andalou Naturals Body Lotion uploaded by Sarah D.Andalou Naturals Body Lotion uploaded by Apryl V.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible results. Invigorating citrus verbena, organic aloe vera, apricot and sunflower oils, effectively hydrate and replenish to nourish, soothe and soften dry skin. . see more...

Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
Review for: Other more...
I use the Kukui Vanilla moisturizer, and it is amazing!! The scent is vanilla/cocoa/coconut and leaves just the right amount of fragrance on your skin after applying. It is pretty affordable at around $8 a tube. This soaks into the skin so fast that there is not a hint of greasy residue left behind. It still gives a really amazing amount of moisture to my dry skin, it is some kind of magic! Love it!
Sarah D.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Other more...
I just got 1000 roses in an ipsy bag and the scent of this lotion is addicting but doesn't linger long. It's a light weight moisture that does the job for mildly dry skin. I consider this product for someone who loves floral scents.
Apryl V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this whole line. I have hypersensitive and hyperreactive skin and living in the desert has made it worse. My dermatologist is making a killing. Anyways, I still like to smell good & don't anyways want to use plain lotion and add EOs to it. I can use this lotion with no issue. Smells great. Perfect texture too. It's organic and amazing. Highly suggest. I also love their shower gel!
Savannah M.
Churchville, VA
This product has saved my hands! I keep it sitting on my desk and use it a few times daily! This keeps my hands feeling super soft and plus... It smells amazing! I will definitely buy this again! I will also try more
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good lotion. I like the brand and the ingredients that go into this lotion.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you buy this product ?