Andalou Naturals Blemish Vanishing Gel uploaded by Mandi L.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

• I love Andalou Naturals products but have found they don't do muc...2 Answers
Rachel J.
Sandy Hook, VA
I love this stuff! I don’t know what the box said it promises per say, but this is what it does for me: it shortens the amount of time I have a blemish and when it looks like it’s almost healed: poof! Gone and gone like it was never there! It makes the area a little peel-y for a bit but I just see that as new skin being revealed. I love the sting I feel when it goes on too! Really makes ya think it’s working it’s magic :-)
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
This really helps with oil control! I am in love with this.  Now i can get longer wear out of my makeup!  This wasnt a strong enough salicylic to really really get my pores cleaned out, but I wanted to start gentle because of my sensitive skin.  This is the perfect introductory salicylic!

It is quite a thin gel, so it can be easy to despense too much, but it does say to *gently* squeeze the tube in the directions :))
Michele B.
Parker, CO
I have had this product for more than 6 months. It does not take away blemishes if used when a breakout is just beginning or even after. I do continue to use it for dark spots, it doesn't remove them but it may aide in fading dark spots over time (it is hard to tell if the dark spots are fading due to this product or my other skincare products). I definitely think there are better blemish gels/serums out there for the money. This does not, however, dry out dark spots or blemishes which I appreciate (no dry patches).
Melissa R.
Morrison, CO
Not a fan! I thought it was overrated and over priced. It did not help reduce redness or help with dark spots. I feel like it helped aide in healing the skin over time but not for immediate use. I did appreciate that it did not dry out my skin like most blemish removers.
Aimee C.
I love Andalou Naturals products but have found they don't do much for my acne. Does this product really help with acne and troubled skin?