Andalou Naturals BioActive 8 Enzyme Mask uploaded by Aislin C.Andalou Naturals BioActive 8 Enzyme Mask uploaded by Esther B.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age-Defying. Fruit stem cell science. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 71% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Age-Defying results. Renew skin vitality. see more...

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Fruit, Andalou Naturals BioActive 8 Enzyme Mask, Berries, 1.7 oz more...
Andalou Naturals is one of my favorite natural brands, so no wonder you can find their products in my bathroom. I've tried all the masks from this brand when they first came out years ago, and I had good memories, so I bought some again. If I'm not mistaken, the formulas as well as packaging changed since then. I wasn't crazy about Andalou age defying mask (it smelled too strong/too annoying), but I loved BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask. The consistency reminds me of a pudding. This mask smells heavenly and it gives me skin that looks better. It's one of those products that you use and see a difference though you can't name what exactly is the change.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I love the smell of this mask, it has a very sweet berry or grape scent. And it's a great price for the product you get! After one use of this, my skin looks so clear and clean. My pores look almost diminished. Great enzyme mask! And andalou is a great brand!
Lee N.
Annapolis
Review for: Andalou Naturals BioActive 8 Enzyme Mask, Berries, 1.7 oz more...
I love love love this mask. The enzymes go right to work breaking up the dead skin & dirt leaving a squeaky,clean slate. Of all the enzyme masks I have tried. This natural one is the right price and feels great!
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
I really like this mask! I enjoy the texture and fragrance, but I really love how skin looks and feels after using! I found that leaving on for an hour or more produces the best results!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I received a full sized jar of this mask from Andalou Naturals after having a less than stellar experience with their pumpkin honey glycolic mask. This one is still an exfoliating mask, but is much less harsh. I love it! My face feels so smooth, and my pores look and feel extremely clean. It says to use 1-3 times a week, but I feel like it's gentle enough that I could even use it a couple of days in a row without any problems. It's great!
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
It's nicely hydrating, but the best thing about this mask is it goes on cool on the skin, so that in itself is really soothing especially for tired skin. It smells so tasty! Like fruit snacks, honestly, and it dries to a thick gel, so it doesn't strip your natural oils after rinsing. I love this recent discovery. Affordable drugstore brand that's natural. Packaging is simple.
Autumn M.
I have dry skin with some pigmentation issues. This mask is amazing! It gives the fresh effect of a peel without the pricetag or the mess, and it is easy to use. Great for once or twice a week use. I love that it uses plant stem cell technology, I feel like it really elevates the effectiveness of the products. I have purchased this product several time from Sprouts and Whole Foods. It is fairly affordable, especially for the quality.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
While I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin, I really loved how this mask felt. I'm going to keep using it to see if there's any improvement. I was able to get it on clearance at target so even if there's not a dramatic improvement, I'm still happy!
Erika C.
How refreshing is this night mask, so refreshing! It glides on without feeling sticky or residue like, i would recommend this over and oiver again