Andalou Naturals Argan Stem Cell Age Defying Shampoo uploaded by Hannah B.Andalou Naturals Argan Stem Cell Age Defying Shampoo uploaded by Naihomy S.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

For Thinning Hair
PhytoCellTec® Argan Stem Cells support vitality for stronger strands with less breakage as argan oil nourishes and conditions for flexible strength and smooth manageability. The result is noticeably fuller looking hair with amplified body, volume, and shine.

Color Safe

To Use
Apply to wet hair, massage to clean and exfoliate scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
Optimum benefits with regular use. Gentle and color safe.

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this shampoo! I’ve switched to natural products because of my husband’s preferences, and Andalou is the best I’ve found in terms of passing for a regular shampoo — rinses very clean, good lather, no residue. It’s a good price, too. I like the herbal scent. I don’t think it really does THAT much for hair loss, but I don’t think it hurts, either. Definitely a happy repeat customer!
Jenna M.
honolulu
I love this product. My hair feels light weight and shiny and thicker! This product targets thinning hair. It lathers on smoothly. I need a gluten free shampoo based on my allergies and this one is perfect! I am completely satisfied with this product!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
I bought this at my local health food store and i used it once then just left it sitting there for months but one day i decided to pickcthe product back up again because i ran out of my other shampoo and after a couple of washes i must say wow i actually love this shampoo so much im going to buy again. It smells lovely sort of like a soft refreshing smell it doesnt leave your hair feeling too dry like ither shampoos.
Trang N.
This is sulfate-free shampoo! The ingredients are derived from plants! It's not as frothy as sulfate shampoo, but it still cleans my hair and scalp, so I don't care about the bubbles. Andalou Naturals Argan Stem Cell Age Defying Shampoo
Bethany C.
This shampoo is very nice and affordable.
It makes my hair hair feel really clean and soft.
It’s for “aging” hair but I find it works very well for me.
The smell is very pleasant and not too overwhelming.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
This works well for a shampoo. It lathers, it cleanses, and it actually does volumize some. The only thing I don't like it the scent...to me it smells like a mans shampoo, I personally like girly scents ;) You can find this online at vitacost.com or luckyvitamin.com for a little cheaper as well as at whole foods or the vitamin shoppe
Sonia S.
I really love this shampoo! My dad and sister absolutely love it and the price point is amazing. Personally I do not mind the sell thought it might be to fragrant to some( kinda earthy). All in all I would definitely repurchase and already have!
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
Maybe the best shampoo I've ever used. My hair is very damaged and broken, and this shampoo helps moisturize and helps to shed the damaged hair. It never strips my hair, and leaves my scalp feeling so great. I love the changes I've seen in my hair! I honestly feel this is gentle enough to use every day if you need.
Elle B.
Works great! My hair was falling out fromPTSD and this helped restore my hair. Along with supplements. It works!!!