BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Ultra Moisture br For Silky Smoothness Intense Renewal 1 Repairs Damage 4 Improves Texture 3 Controls Static-Frizz Fruit Stem Cells Renew 2 Repair 3 Regenerate Fruit Stem Cell Science improves follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to tip. This ultimate moisture treatment rescues dehydrated, damaged, and over-processed strands. Omega rich argan oil and fruit stem cells deeply penetrate to nourish, repair, and restore for improved strength and elasticity, minimizing split ends, static, and frizz for silky, smooth shine. Non GMO Project Verified Verified Gluten Free Vegan Cruelty Free see more...

• I love anything with argan oil.. And my hair can be a dry...8 Answers
Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
Love this deep conditioning treatment. I apply a lot of t on my fine hair and let it stay for a few minutes. Once I dry my hair the ends feel healthy and moisturized yet not oily or weighed down
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I love this conditioner! It's hydrating without the slick feel that some conditioners produce from tons of silicone. I have really long, color treated curly hair, so moisture is very important to keeping it healthy. This conditioner definitely does that.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
Absolutely positively swear by this conditioner it is the best thing in the world. If your hair is dry to uber dry then it will save you. I have swim practice 6 days a week, and this keeps my hair very moisturized.
Christa N.
I love this conditioner! It is by far the best gluten-free deep conditioner I've tried, leaving my hair silky smooth. It smells minty, but not overpowering.
Melissa S.
I use this regularly since onbreing my hair. its now so soft and healthy. i would highly recommend this product.
Katelyn C.
Fantastic conditioner! One use left my hair silky and smooth. No frizz, even with air drying! Highly recommend!
Audrey O.
Love this makes my hair feel super soft and smooth without the weight. Would recommend to anyone.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Love this product for the smoothst hair buy this most generally. I will purchase again.
Jess W.
Anything argan lol is amazing . would recommend to anyone . its truly s great product
Elle B.
Best conditioner for dry parched chemically damaged hair. I put it in my hair at night and by morning my hair has devoured it completely and it's soft and amazing. Yes you have to wash it out.
Brittany K.
South St Paul, MN
I love anything with argan oil.. And my hair can be a dry mess sometimes. It seems expensive for such a small amount... Do you think its worth the pricetag?