Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk!
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok so I just started using this face wash this year to start working against any aging my skin might be going through from sun damage or harsh water or just natural aging and I really like this product. It leaves my skin feeling tight and firm and I love it!!!
Connie C.
Sandwich
LIght, nicely fragranced cleanser. Leave skin smooth and fresh. Not too greasy, but great for aging skin. I recommend this as it cleanses well and rinses off easily.
Kaitlin L.
Montgomery, PA
I picked this up to try put as a second step cleanser after removing my makeup. The scent is strong and unnatural like something from bath and body works, and I suspect that is the reason why it stung my skin and eyes. I spent a good minute or two massaging my face and my face somehow felt less clean than before I started, and after patting my face dry my skin felt like it was covered in a waxy film. A definite pass for me, there are better cleansers in the drugstore for half the price.
Taylor M.
Peoria
I have been using this cleanser for years! It a beautiful hydrating cream cleanser for my dry skin. I use it as my morning cleanse and then follow with my moisturizer. Its hydrating and gentle with out leaving a film on your skin. It helps rebalance the skin while feeding it natural probiotics! Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk
Bridget S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is my new favorite cleanser!!!! I have had this for about a week now and I am a obsessed. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders. It leaves my skin very moisturized but also makes me feel very clean. I will never stop using this. I love this anti-aging properties it has as well!
Nathalia S.
Seattle
Love love this cream cleanser!! So very gentle & moisturize my skin. I use it everyday, at morning & night to wash my face....best results wipe off with warm face towel. If you just use plain warm water, it's not really working. Other than the tedious process...it is a good cream cleanser.
Tiffany S.
I liked this product! I love the way it smells! I had used a facial wash that I was allergic to it dryer out my skin terrible and it was super sensitive. This face wash helped restore my skin!!
Elysia M.
Portland, OR
Smells amazing, but doesn't feel like it cleanses or removes much. I use it in the shower, and when I come out I still need to use micellar water to feel cleansed.
Aditi G.
South Bend, IN
Ths is one of my absolute favorite cleansers, budget or not. It is soothing, the smell is uplifting and it does not irritate the skin. It leaves my skin clean without being stripped! Love the packaging and pump. I would definitely repurchase this cleanser!
Miranda P.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this better than the cleansing foam! I love how there is no synthetic fragrance and that the peachy smell is from the apricot extract in it. The cell turnover of my skin is about 60% faster. I recommend this for any skin type even oily skin.

Looking for your answer?