BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Connie C.
Connie C.
Sandwich
LIght, nicely fragranced cleanser. Leave skin smooth and fresh. Not too greasy, but great for aging skin. I recommend this as it cleanses well and rinses off easily.
Aditi G.
Aditi G.
South Bend, IN
Ths is one of my absolute favorite cleansers, budget or not. It is soothing, the smell is uplifting and it does not irritate the skin. It leaves my skin clean without being stripped! Love the packaging and pump. I would definitely repurchase this cleanser!
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
Love this better than the cleansing foam! I love how there is no synthetic fragrance and that the peachy smell is from the apricot extract in it. The cell turnover of my skin is about 60% faster. I recommend this for any skin type even oily skin.