BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nathalia S.
Seattle
Love love this cream cleanser!! So very gentle & moisturize my skin. I use it everyday, at morning & night to wash my face....best results wipe off with warm face towel. If you just use plain warm water, it's not really working. Other than the tedious process...it is a good cream cleanser.
Tiffany S.
I liked this product! I love the way it smells! I had used a facial wash that I was allergic to it dryer out my skin terrible and it was super sensitive. This face wash helped restore my skin!!
Elysia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells amazing, but doesn't feel like it cleanses or removes much. I use it in the shower, and when I come out I still need to use micellar water to feel cleansed.
Aditi G.
South Bend, IN
Ths is one of my absolute favorite cleansers, budget or not. It is soothing, the smell is uplifting and it does not irritate the skin. It leaves my skin clean without being stripped! Love the packaging and pump. I would definitely repurchase this cleanser!
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
Love this better than the cleansing foam! I love how there is no synthetic fragrance and that the peachy smell is from the apricot extract in it. The cell turnover of my skin is about 60% faster. I recommend this for any skin type even oily skin.
Connie C.
Sandwich
LIght, nicely fragranced cleanser. Leave skin smooth and fresh. Not too greasy, but great for aging skin. I recommend this as it cleanses well and rinses off easily.
Antonietta M.
This cleanser is fabulous ! Smells just like true ripe apricots, super hydrating on the skin and takes off makeup with no effort. I use this product day and night love it! If you have dry to oily skin you can use this cleanser no problem. I have combo and it works well. I have backups .