Andalou Naturals Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer uploaded by AnyelisAndalou Naturals Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer uploaded by AnyelisAndalou Naturals Aloe + Willow Bark Pore Minimizer uploaded by Shari B.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Clarifying – Targets Active & Oily Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell Complex, willow bark extract, and aloe vera polysaccharides remove dull skin cells, debris, and excess oil that can clog pores and increase breakouts.  Purifies, refines, and gently exfoliates to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores for a tighter. see more...

Megan L.
Grove City , OH
This is my holy grail toner. I get extra oily during the summer and during my time, and that's toner really helps that. It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin and is all natural / yes please! The scent is not to heavy as no extra scent is added to the product. I would recommend this particular product to combo girls as well as oily girls. Andalou I general is a great brand that does not get enough attention.
Shirley R.
Aloe vera is the first ingredient! A lifesaver for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I have had intense comodonal acne and plenty of blackheads all over my face for years and have struggled to find products that treat my acne and clogged pores without over irritating my sensitive skin. I feel like this toner finally helped break the cycle of harsh acne treatments causing more acne (that and switching to a low ph cleanser). This toner is tingly fresh with peppermint and I think does make a difference in keeping my pores clear while also soothing my skin.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Omg best product on the planet!!!! This is the only product that really helps clear up my face and keep it clear! Plus it helps keep it moisturized and and glowing!!! Omg I couldn’t live without this product!!!!
Anyelis
Panama
Pros: this is my favorite toner because it remove all the dirty, calm my redness (yes!) and it is safe for my sensitive skin. The first time i used this product I cant believe how clear and healthy my skin looks! Good relation between quality/price.
Cons: makes my eyes "water" (sometimes). Not sure why because the smell is great and the formula is not aggressive.
I will keep using this product! Love it!!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I got this product from a friend to try out and I like it! It has an interesting smell but it cleans and tightens pores very well! It's a clear liquid just like a toner. I don't know what my friend payed for it or where she got it from but I do like this product to use as a toner.
Heather G.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this toner! It gives my skin a cooling affect when I apply it which feels really good in the summer heat. I have combination skin and this does not dry it out at all. Seems to be helping to keep the pimples away. I will for sure be repurchasing this!
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
I love Andalou in general.. I like toners in spray form in a dark bottle, which means they are easy to use and hygienic .. Tthis clarifying toner with a light mint fruity smell is perfect for combination, oily and acne prone skin. Cleans my skin nicely, while removing dirt and excess oil, toning and protecting from breakouts..
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
This was my first experience with Andalou. I found this at a TJ Maxx. It is a quality product. I did not experience pore minimizing. I did feel it was a gentle toner. It was not a toner I chose to continue to use. I was gentle and did not overdry my skin.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
Honestly, I was not a fan of this toner. My skin is not sensitive and is rarely irritated by skincare products, however, this always burned when I applied it to the point it was somewhat painful. There was some very slight pore minimizing effects but it was subtle. I would recommend this product to someone with oily skin that is not sensitive
Elsa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this help minimize your pores? Was it a big difference?