Andalou Naturals All in One Beauty Balm Sheer Tint SPF 30 uploaded by Jessica S.Andalou Naturals All in One Beauty Balm Sheer Tint SPF 30 uploaded by member-2c3429db9Andalou Naturals All in One Beauty Balm Sheer Tint SPF 30 uploaded by Julia S.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Brightening - Targets Normal & Combination Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell Complex is the star of this multi-benefit B.B. that nourishes, moisturizes, and protects with mineral-tint color for sheer, flawless coverage in one easy step. Advanced BB cream with antioxidant-rich moisture, luminous color and protection  &nbs. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Lara D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a staple in my cosmetic bag.  Lately, I've been trying to buy skincare that has natural or organic ingredients. Sun spots is a growing concern of mine but I find some facial sunscreens have a heavy scent or irritate my skin. Andalou to the rescue! This sheer balm goes on smoothly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy – just hydrated (I have normal to oily olive skin). It provides very sheer coverage but enough to noticeably even out most of my complexion. It also makes a great primer and I'll substitute this for foundation on days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. I think it's an excellent value in price compared to some of the designer versions I've tried.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beautiful product, works great as a makeup base for those foundations without SPF or by itself on "no make up" days. Very sheer coverage, you definitely need some spot concealing, but it gives your skin very nice glow. I went tanning with only this product on my face and my super pale skin didn't get burnt
Katie G.
After my favorite BB cream was discontinued I went searching for a replacement that was as full a coverage for fair skin and I found it with this product. It smells great and gives the perfect coverage without feeling like you have a full face of makeup. I love it.
Marisol R.
I like that this product has spf and also light coverage but for some reason it makes my skin extremely itchy! I've tried it everyday this summer in different ways and I just cant control the extra oiliness it gives me! Sadly, I wouldn't buy it again!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I really really loved this product. I loved the color (it matched my skin perfectly, or at least it blended into my skin well), it provided a nice glowy look and it covered just the right amount.
Unfortunately, I had to stop using it because it caused a rash on my cheeks. I was really surprised that I had a reaction to this product because the ingredients are so clean and naturAl, but I think it was the ethylhexylgycerine in it, because the ThinkDirty app mentions that this ingredients can cause skin irritation and possible allergic reactions for some sensitive individuals. So, I think I may be one of those individuals, since the rash has gone away since I discontinued using this.
I am really sad about it though, because I really did love this product and how it made my face look when I wore it (besides the rash it caused.) I still have almost a Whole bottle left.
Lis S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite BB cream. It smells delicious and has sunscreen in it too. I love the natural tint that gives me just enough light coverage to wear it every day.
Taryn D.
Stratford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Loved it until I realized it broke me out like crazy on my cheeks. I'm not sure what ingredient it was but I will be trashing this. It's a shame I wanted to like it.
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
YES! I'm all about this stuff. An all natural bb cream, with sunscreen, and NO chemicals. This stuff is my new go to, everyday moisturizer. It feels amazing on, not oily. I finish with a little bit of powder and my face feels great all day long. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that's looking for an all natural alternative for their foundation.
Diane M.
This product is wonderful! I use it every day to cover up redness and skin discoloration and to protect my skin from further sun damage. Compared to other natural tinted moisturizers this is the best value I have found.
Caitlin H.
Los Angeles, CA
I mix a drop of jojoba oil to help it absorb better, it has a bit of a white cast for about 5 minutes after applying, but doesn't break me out
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
Has anyone had any skin irritation with this product? I can't tell if the little rash is from This product or something I'm eating. I've been using this for about a week. Thanks.
Theresa R.
NJ
What kind of tint does this have? Is it good for brown skin?