BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. We value knowing where our ingredients come from, the farmers who grow them, and connecting the human chain of hands that make every step possible from farm to bottle, soil to skin, and botany to beauty. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. At Andalou, we champion social responsibility and giving-back by establishing A Path of Light as a philanthropic asset of the company, supporting sustainable trade, eco-conservation and collective relationships, while bestowing a true and meaningful reason to succeed. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. For Andalou Naturals, it’s simply the way business should be done. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Brooklynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have not a clue what this is nor what it does, anyone know? Where could i get it from?
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
I love the way this product smells and feels on my super dry scalp. It's very relieving.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
From years of having my hair tied back in braids and ponytails when i was little, my hairline was overtime pulled back. this helped regrow and make it fuller. i saw results in just a few weeks...
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A very simple and soothing treatment. My first bottle recently finished. I didn’t use it as often as I should have so I can’t really tell if it made a difference in my scalp. I have very dry and flaky scalp so sometimes it’s hard to tell.
Elle B.
My hair was falling out due to PTSD and this stuff helped. Along with supplements. However this really does work and the shampoo and conditioner is amazing too.
S.a. F.
Does this product really work? If so, how long does it take to see results?
Katy M.
Was this product effective in growing hair longer or just getting it to grow out in areas where hair is light? I have thinning hair by my temples and want to see if I can increase the growth.