BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandrea B.
Syracuse , NY
This is my favorite moisturizer. It is so organic and natural and you can feel it ! It smells beautiful and makes your skin feel that way too. It is lightweight and never leaves you feeling oily or dewy.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I love the scent of this moisturizer. I use this during the spring and summer time when my skin is more active and more of combination. If I use this during the winter I noticed it does dry out my skin. It is easy to apply I do enjoy the pump, however when you get to the end you have to flip the bottle upside down and scoop the product out with a finger or the end of the tube of the pump.
It left the skin moisturized and smooth, I did notice the pores were slightly smaller after this was applied. It sunk into the skin quickly and was dry within 3 to 4 minutes.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
Probably my second favorite moisturizer great and keeps skin hydrated but does wear off in just 3-4 hours even if not very dry
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Has anyone tried this? I have combo but sensitive skin and was looking for a good nighttime moisturizer for when I'm on the dry side.