Andalou Naturals 231297 11.5 fl. oz Hair Care Exotic Marula Oil Silky Smooth Shampoo & Conditioners uploaded by Julia S.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Everyone actually loves to be fit in all aspects of health and beauty. Exercising every day keeps us maintain our fitness weight scales and body fat. Maintaining our fitness makes us even more confident happy and leads us to live healthy life. By using these products everyone can feel the real capability and strength in them. These products are named for its quality durability and stability. Features Hair Care Exotic Marula Oil Silky Smooth Shampoo & Conditioners Specifications Weight: 0.85 lbs see more...

Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
This shampoo was much too drying on my hair. I have curly, color treated hair, and this lather was much too strong and harsh for me to continue to use. The smell was nice and minty, so I could see it being nice for someone with thinning or short hair, but I personally could not use this product.
Julia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for dry, tangled and colored hair! Easy to brush after using it. Smells minty. I use it with their deep conditioning mask and I love this combo!

Kohl's