BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested This revitalizing mask, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers deep hydration and cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate tones and tightens as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera revive skin s moisture barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Solar Vitis Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal absorption of active ingredients. No paraben preservatives. No sulfates or phthalates. Non-GMO Project verified. Verified gluten free. Vegan an see more...

Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Advantages:
-super moisturizing
-soothes sensitive and tired skin
-refreshing
-soothing rose fragrance (all natural)
-claims to "boost cell vitality, improve resilience, counteract aging"
-claims to "soothe inflammation, oxygenates, hydrates"
-cruelty-free
-pH balanced and hypo-allergenic
-verified gluten free
-verified 100% Non-GMO project
-vegan
-paraben and sulfate free

Disadvantages: Luckily none so far after 2 uses!

Where to buy: Whole Foods (I purchased mine for $12 there), Andalou Naturals website
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this for my face to use every week,I have very sensitive skin and I can say that I was impressed with the quality of this product.The results I get are amazing,I feel like my face is retaining more moisture which is good because I live in Colorado,the packaging is very pretty and the price is not bad.
Tiari S.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
This face mask was different that any other face mask I have used previously. It wasn't very thick but it stayed on well. It states that it is for soothing and it did just that. I really liked how soft my face was after using it. Also I have sensitive skin and I had no irritation with it.
Jayna M.
Jayna M.
I just bought this a month or so ago and gave been using it as my day moisturizer after my rose witch hazel. It smells soo pretty! It's not greasy at all and leaves my skin so soft.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
A must have for bright, smooth, clear soft skin. Fantastic ingredients, cruelty free. A leave-on mask.....perfect to watch the game. Just add your fave eye mask. :)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
This mask leaves my skin moisturized and smooth. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin & is safe to use a few times a week. The scent is light.
SeAnne H.
SeAnne H.
Happy Valley, OR
This makes my skin super soft and the scent is a nice fresh rose not over powering.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
It's a very soothing mask and perfect for any skin type. I love the smell and it has a great texture (not super greasy). It's a perfect mask for when your face is red or irritated. I'm not sure where you can purchase this because I got it for free from a friend.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Reston, VA
How does this mask leave oily skin?
Lynnwood, WA
I've used the mositurizers (day and night) for summer, which were great, but my skin is so dry in the winter. Is this mask recommended for summer only then? Or is it quite hydrating? I'm looking for deeply hyrdating masks to use in the winter. Thanks!
Lynnwood, WA