Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Evelyn I.Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Anastasia K.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested This revitalizing mask, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers deep hydration and cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate tones and tightens as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera revive skin s moisture barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Solar Vitis Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal absorption of active ingredients. No paraben preservatives. No sulfates or phthalates. Non-GMO Project verified. Verified gluten free. Vegan an see more...

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask, 1.7 fl oz
  • "Advantages: -super moisturizing -soothes sensitive and tired skin -refreshing -soothing rose fragrance (all natural) -claims to "boost cell vitality, improve resilience, counteract aging" -claims to "soothe inflammation, oxygenates, hydrates" -cruelty-free -pH balanced and hypo-allergenic -verified gluten free -verified 100% Non-GMO project -vegan -paraben and sulfate free Disadvantages: Luckily none so far after 2 uses! Where to buy: Whole Foods (I purchased mine for $12 there), Andalou Naturals website " in 5 reviews
Ashleigh G.
This face mask was a huge disappointment. I purchase it during an organic kick, when I wanted to be able to read most of the name that appear on the labels of my skincare goodies (joke: I still can't!). This mask was very hyped up, and I was intrigued by the idea of stem cell revitalization.

A week later, this comes in the mail and I slap it on. Nothing happens. Actually, a bit of burning occurs, but besides that nothing miraculous goes down. I try again, applying more than I did the last time and taking extra care to rub in layers as I went. Still, nothing. In fact, there was only more stinging.

Safe to say, this product hasn't done much to moisturize my dry skin. There is no chance of me repurchasing the product and for those reviewers who say they use this as a leave-on, I also can't relate because the product does have a soapy element to it. I would in no way confuse this with a dual use moisturizing product, nor would I want to leave it on for an extended period.
Sheika M.
This is a great smelling mask which adds moisture to the skin. It’s not as good as the high-end Fresh Rose mask but at this price, it is a great drugstore mask. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that it leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I'm obsessed with all things rose so I bought and tried this whole line from Andalou Naturals. I found the whole line except this product to be very drying to my skin.

However, I really love this mask. It leaves skin super soft, hydrated, brightened and more supple. I love how sooting and comforting this mask in too.
Evelyn I.
Sparks
My skin is fairly dry and after always using harsh chemicals, I decided to buy something more natural at Whole Foods. My skin always gets red because of its sensitivity and after using this product daily I have seen a reduction in an irritated face!
Daly R.
Greenacres, FL
I think its a good facemask to use once a week. It helps my skin feel hydrated and soft. However, I have tried better facemask in terms of hydration and help even my skintone.
Evelin M.
Woodbridge, VA
I️ love this product. I️ have really dry skin and when I️ use this mask all my dry patches get a lot better. The packaging is nice easy to travel with. It is super effective on my skin type. Definitely have bought about 3 of them already.
Andrea D.
Advantages:
-super moisturizing
-soothes sensitive and tired skin
-refreshing
-soothing rose fragrance (all natural)
-claims to "boost cell vitality, improve resilience, counteract aging"
-claims to "soothe inflammation, oxygenates, hydrates"
-cruelty-free
-pH balanced and hypo-allergenic
-verified gluten free
-verified 100% Non-GMO project
-vegan
-paraben and sulfate free

Disadvantages: Luckily none so far after 2 uses!

Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I bought this for my face to use every week,I have very sensitive skin and I can say that I was impressed with the quality of this product.The results I get are amazing,I feel like my face is retaining more moisture which is good because I live in Colorado,the packaging is very pretty and the price is not bad.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
This face mask was different that any other face mask I have used previously. It wasn't very thick but it stayed on well. It states that it is for soothing and it did just that. I really liked how soft my face was after using it. Also I have sensitive skin and I had no irritation with it.
Jayna M.
I just bought this a month or so ago and gave been using it as my day moisturizer after my rose witch hazel. It smells soo pretty! It's not greasy at all and leaves my skin so soft.
Angela M.
Reston, VA
How does this mask leave oily skin?
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I've used the mositurizers (day and night) for summer, which were great, but my skin is so dry in the winter. Is this mask recommended for summer only then? Or is it quite hydrating? I'm looking for deeply hyrdating masks to use in the winter. Thanks!
Anna M.