Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil, 1 fl oz

by Andalou Naturals

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested A sensory experience. This silky, lightweight beauty oil, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers intense hydration and deep cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate oil, rich in tannins and polyphenols, tones and tightens as Argan oil protects skin s hydro lipid barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, adva

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil, 1 fl oz!
Justin Y.
Now this is my shit! Excuse the language but I cannot rave enough about this product. Been using this incredible beauty oil for the past 3 years and it's a major staple in my skin care regimen. I use this after or with my moisturizer, it honestly just depends how I am feeling. Now I also use this around my eyes and on my eye lashes because it's amazing. My skin glows with this oil on and really makes my confidence pop. I always get compliments on my skin glowing when I use this! I first found out about Andalou Naturals when going to a local health store in my city but they was charging wayyyy to much for it. Amazon use to have this product for $8.00 back when I use to purchase it. Now it's around $15.00 but well worth the price not to mention health food stores will run you about 25 bucks for this oil so please hit up Amazon if you try this. If you have a TJ Maxx I've seen this product and brand there for half the price so it's worth the drive. Great for sensitive skin but family members have tried it with different skin types to amazing results! I use it during the day as it gives my skin a natural glow and doesn't look dull. Makes eye lashes look longer and fuller, brightens my eyes so they don't look so sleepy. I LOVE THIS OIL! Third time purchasing as one bottle last me around a year. I DO NOT use this product daily, not that you can't, but because I just don't feel the need to. Use around 3 days out of the week with just a few drops to do the job and press gently into my skin and around eyes. Extra oil on my finger tips I use around the lashes. If you add to your daily moisturizer just drop a few into your moisturizer and apply moisturizer like you normally do. I promise this oil will be a favorite of yours as it is for me. Very great oil at a very great price with fantastic results. Really puts the "Beauty" in beauty oil. Try it!
Mix Z.
This smells wonderful! It's not a powdery rose, but a sweet and fresh one. I only use this on my face and hands (whatever remains on my palms gets rubbed into my nails). This is light enough that if I use a couple drops in the morning before applying my makeup I have enough time for it to sink in, and moisturizing enough that using four drops at night leaves my skin feeling hydrated and happy. I never use face oils on their own to moisturize, so this works great for layering. It's not a holy grail product for me (I would love to try the Pixi rose blend next) but I have enjoyed my experience using this so far!
Linette S.
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil, 1 fl oz I've been using this oil every morning and I love this product. This oil is so silky and very lightweight that leaves me glowing. It works for my sensitive skin.😊
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cannot say enough good things about this oil. Smells amazing and not too strong. I use for my skin, oil cleansing, my hair, my nails/cuticles and add to my foundation I the morning for hydration. No better oil.
Emily W.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,051 reviews
I love this oil! It smells incredible and leaves my face feeling so soft and moisturized. I love that I can use it on my hair and hands too. I use it mixed in to my foundation for more of a dewy look.
Jennifer B.
Forsyth, GA
Gorgeous oil. So nice layered with other 1000 Roses line. I use it on my face, neck, arms and hands. Feels and smells like a luxury product, but the price is great!
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
I really enjoy this oil. Its one of the lightest oil I have used. The smell is pleasant, not too over powering and this is coming from a girl who doesn't care for flowery scents and has allergies. I love it for my nails also. It might be a little too light of an oil for the Cold Iowa Winters but other than that season its perfect and I'm very happy that I gave this a try. Fantastic price on Vitacost. I can also give you a referral for a first time shopping discount if you need it.
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Devine texture, natural scent, amazing ingredients. Makes skin feel soft supple and look radient. I love everything in the line. Amazing.
Terri L.
Issaquah, WA
I don't think I care as much for this facial oils as others I've tried. I like to add a layer of oil over my moisturizer as the last step, but this one doesn't absorb well and just seems to sit on top. Works okay alone or as a makeup remover.
Bree H.
Oklahoma City
I love the smell and the feel of this oil. I do feel like it costs more than it really should for the size but it works and I definitely felt like my face felt less oily and dry.

Looking for your answer?