Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil, 1 fl oz

by Andalou Naturals

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested A sensory experience. This silky, lightweight beauty oil, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers intense hydration and deep cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate oil, rich in tannins and polyphenols, tones and tightens as Argan oil protects skin s hydro lipid barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, adva

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil, 1 fl oz!
Peosta, IA
I really enjoy this oil. Its one of the lightest oil I have used. The smell is pleasant, not too over powering and this is coming from a girl who doesn't care for flowery scents and has allergies. I love it for my nails also. It might be a little too light of an oil for the Cold Iowa Winters but other than that season its perfect and I'm very happy that I gave this a try. Fantastic price on Vitacost. I can also give you a referral for a first time shopping discount if you need it.
Oklahoma City
I love the smell and the feel of this oil. I do feel like it costs more than it really should for the size but it works and I definitely felt like my face felt less oily and dry.
Plainview, NY
This oil is a great dupe to the Boscia beauty oil that has been so popular recently. While the Boscia beauty oil retails at Sephora for $48, I can buy this one at my local Whole Foods for only $20! I also did some research, and found that these two oils contain many of the same ingredients. I use this in the morning in combination with my moisturizer, and it leaves my face looking glowy & dewy (which we all know is on trend at the moment). At night, I've been dabbing tiny bits of this oil on dried up acne and find that it prevents any scarring/dark spots from forming! Definitely a holy grail beauty product for me 🙏🏼
Forsyth, GA
Gorgeous oil. So nice layered with other 1000 Roses line. I use it on my face, neck, arms and hands. Feels and smells like a luxury product, but the price is great!
I absolutely love this product. I’m prone to breakouts if I use heavy moisturizers but this one is amazing, I’ve never had an issue with it making me break out.
Springfield, OR
My favorite beauty oil! Great packaging, fair price, lasts forever. Gives you a wonderful glow! Moisturizes skin without making it oily.
FPO, AR
This leaves my skin glowing like whoa. Have been through multiple bottles already and continue to use it.
Victoria
Amazing but subtle scent not overpowering at all. As described it is a very lightweight oil so it moisturizes but doesn't leave your skin feeling oily, it absorbs right into where it's needed. I have combination skin so my nose and forehead get dry but at the same time can feel oily and this product mixed with their milk cleanser works perfectly to get rid of the oil and hydrate the dry spots. I also love how their products have very clean ingredients and include probiotic and stem cell research, makes me feel very safe with what I'm putting on my body.
The smell, the smell-it's divine! Great serum and hydration booster for anywhere in your body.

Looking for your answer?