Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Heavenly Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Hina R.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested A heavenly dose of skin nutrition, this velvety rich cream, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers deep cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate tones and tightens as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Solar Vitis Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal absorption of active ingredients. No paraben preservatives. No sulfates or phthalates. Non-GMO Project verified. Verif see more...

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Heavenly Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz
  • "I tried this product because I am trying to use only natural, vegan, and cruelty free products. This did not disappoint! First, I love the scent. It has a very light rose scent. Not overpowering at all. It's moisturizing without being heavy. Soaks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. I have been using this about 3 months solid and my skin is definitely looking better, smoothr, more even complexion. Love this product and would definitely repurchase (when I finish this up though I'm trying Andalou Naturals Age Defy night cream). " in 5 reviews
  • "This was a bit of a splurge, but definitely worth it. I am 20 and got a little freaked out when I started to show fine lines on my forehead. I have combination, sensitive skin that is prone to hormonal breakouts. This cream perfectly hydrates and calms, without causing my sensitive skin to break out or being the slightest bit greasy. I really have noticed a difference in how plump and nourished my face feels. The the gentle smell of roses is also very calming and an indulgent part of my nighttime routine. Rejuvenating, calming, light yet decadent. Night creams aren't just for older adults!!" in 3 reviews
Michaela L.
This is my new holy grail moisturizer! Nothing makes my skin feel as healthy & moisturized as this stuff does. It smells just like roses, but isn’t anywhere near over powering. I use a thin layer of this every night after my rose water toner & the two really seem to compliment each other. My skin has never looked or felt better. Plus I got it for only $10.
Natalia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I am IN LOVE with this cream. From the first application it felt like heaven on my skin. It’s so moisturizing and it smells amazing just like a bouquet of roses. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate at all. I have been recommending it to friends and family since I got it. I even bought one for my mom who has trouble finding products that don’t irritate her rosacea and she was shocked when I said it was only $20, she was guessing $40 or more. Safe to say I’m obsessed.
Heidi Y.
Love this stuff! Perfect for my sensitive skin. Leaves my face hydrated and not greasy. Does not feel heavy at all. I’ve tried other brands and always go back to this one. You will not be disappointed!
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
this is such a nice product! I found it at whole foods and was pleasantly surprised. it smells lightly of roses which I love and it definitely has kept my skin soft and smooth without irritating it. only downside is it’s around $26 dollars for a little container but you don need too much so I expect it’ll last a while.
Hannah M.
Washington
I️ love using this at night. It’s light and make my skin feel fresh and clean. It’s also affordable and easy to order online. The 1.7 fl oz also tends to last me about two to three months.
Tracey S.
Broadway
Andalou Naturals Heavenly Night Cream - 1000 Roses - 1.7 oz
Leaves my skin so silky smooth in the morning! This has been a gem of a find in my local health food store!
Lenka C.
I cant get enough of this heavenly night cream! It does not irritate my sensitive/dry skin, the scent is a bit strong but lovely. It is a little pricey but i like that it is organic and you only need a small amount so it lasts quite a long time anyway. Very hydrating, such a nice product 👌🏼
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I just started to use this about a month ago and to my surprise there was a smaller day cream inside the package too! It smells amazing! I have somewhat sensitive skin and don't care for strong scents but even though it smells so nice like roses out doesn't bother me whatsoever. I also have pretty dry skin and have trouble finding a moisturizer that satisfies my face but this one makes my face feel so hydrated.
Thel G.
High Point, NC
Baby smooth skin every single morning! I mean, seriously, I have no clue what else to tell you. Baby. Smooth. Skin! This product absorbs beautifully into the skin. It's thick and moisturizing, yet lightweight at the same time. It's magic. And, once again, baby smooth skin!
Megan L.
Chino, CA
I love how this night cream has transformed my skin from being dry and flaky to supple smooth looking skin. It especially smells like a real rose flower. Its not too fragrant, which is lovely!
Ksenia D.
luskville
Is this some thick cream you have to sleep with or is it more like any moisturizer that you just rub in and that’s it?
🌻Alexis S.
I currently use Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins, how does this cream compare to it? (for those of you who have tried both)

Amazon