Andalou Naturals - 1000 Roses Color + Correct with Rose Stem Cells Sheer Nude 30 SPF - 2 fl. oz. (pack of 1)

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moisturizing Color + Correct Sheer Nude 30 SPF is for delicate and dry skin. The first CC cream with alpine rose stem cells provides soft, sheer mineral coverage with essential hydration and proven broad spectrum sun... see more...

Review (1)
Kim S.
Smells wonderful! Just putting this on cheers me up by the smell alone. I love the feel of it on my skin. I can wear this year round. It doesn’t irritate my skin and that’s hug for me. I can build on this without a problem. I really like their products and have used many of them with joy.