BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested This refreshing rosewater cleansing foam with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, gently loosens and lifts away make-up impurities, and dull dry surface cells that can clog pores. Pomegranate, rich in tannins and polyphenols, tones and tightens as moisture-binding humectants, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier. Extra gentle for a clean and naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soot see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Wonderful cleanser! Removes makeup, cleans thoroughly, yet is gentle and does not cause any redness to my sensitive skin. Nice rose scent. Has not caused any breakouts. Face feels soft after use. " in 11 reviews
Mona J.
No more tight skin! Washes eye makeup without burning (or at least, I no longer notice, if there ever was a burn). Cleans all makeup very well. With 1.5-2 pumps per wash, my bottle lasts a few months, at most. But, the value is great for the quality. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, 5.5 fl oz
Rachael W.
Vanderhoof
My face is the clearest it has ever been since starting to use 1000 Roses facial cleanser. It is very gentle for sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Will never use anything else.
Navneeta M.
Springfield
This is such a gentle facial cleanser. It has a soft rose fragrance, and makes the skin feel so clean and smooth. After my first use, I noticed a lot of difference. I've used many cleansers ranging in prices, and I have never been happier. The soft rosey smell on my skin after cleansing makes it even better.
Angelica F.
THIS is the product you need to wash your face with! Been using this product for over a year. GREAT value for the price and it leaves my face feeling refreshed, soft and pampered. I really notice this product to tighten and brighten the skin on my face !
Jessica D.
Barnegat
Daily face wash for over a year now. I have used this and repurchased this for over a year! Its amazing. Doesnt cause breakouts or overly dry my skin.
Lydia S.
Always made my skin feel nice and refreshed. Very good for sensitive skin as it’s very gentle. Really helped with my acne, wish I could buy more!!
Iyanna p.
THIS IS MY GO TO CLEANSER! I get so excited to take my makeup off at night haha. I hated taking my makeup off but this makes me so excited haha. It leave your skin feeling so clean and refreshed! As soon as I run out I’m buying it again haha
Lea M.
Austin
I love this cleanser! Super soft on the skin but strong enough to remove all of my makeup. The amount of product you receive makes this cleanser a great value. I would highly recommend this to others!
Brylynn B.
Hamilton
Very good. It has a natural rose smell which is nice and it lasts a very long time. Love how the foam feels on the face.
Emma S.
Van Nuys , CA
This is my go to cleanser when I don’t use the oil cleansing method...I love the super gentle foam that dissolves my makeup and leaves my skin soft (not squeaky clean!) which I love! It’s not irritating if you have sensitive skin or active breakouts so it’s a fantastic gentle/everyday cleanser. I would love to try mire from the rose stem cell line!
🌻Alexis S.
How did this improve your skin? Did it work instantly, or did it take some time?
Emily V.
Este limpiador funciona para todo tipo de piel?