BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested This refreshing rosewater cleansing foam with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, gently loosens and lifts away make-up impurities, and dull dry surface cells that can clog pores. Pomegranate, rich in tannins and polyphenols, tones and tightens as moisture-binding humectants, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier. Extra gentle for a clean and naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soot see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Wonderful cleanser! Removes makeup, cleans thoroughly, yet is gentle and does not cause any redness to my sensitive skin. Nice rose scent. Has not caused any breakouts. Face feels soft after use. " in 11 reviews
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
The price is nice, and this cleanser feels alright. It makes your skin
feeling nice and soft after, however, I don't like it because it makes
your skin feeling really greasy and i get huge break outs. I guess it's
good for dry, flaking skin. Definitely not for me, as I already have
oily skin.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love rose based products so I was excited to try this line. I found this foaming cleanser to be very drying though. In fact I found most of this line to be pretty drying.
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
Worked better when I had oily skin, but even then my skin felt kind of dry when I used it. I definitely felt like I had clean skin when using this, but couldn't handle the dryness as my skin type changed. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, 5.5 fl oz
Felicia V.
Owensboro, KY
This product works very well with my sensitive skin! It is very gentle and doesn’t my irritate at all. It also smells so good!
Michelle T.
I loved the smell of this it smelled like real roses and i loved it was foaming but i had to stop using it because it dried my skin out and it made it feel tight
jeejee T.
Etobicoke, ON
This cleanser is not the best. It is the lightest cleanser, and doesn't really do much for the skin. However, if that is what you're looking for then it might be for you. For people that haven't used a cleanser before this might be a good one to start with.
yliana d.
hello me name is yliana dodero How do I send a box to venezuela to I like your products a lot Thanks I wait for your early reply
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Lovelovelove! Amazing for sensitive skin because the formula is so gentle and light. It does a great job cleansing and removing makeup. The smell is so soft and pleasant. 10/10 recommend.
Brylynn B.
Hamilton
Very good. It has a natural rose smell which is nice and it lasts a very long time. Love how the foam feels on the face.
Rachael W.
Vanderhoof
My face is the clearest it has ever been since starting to use 1000 Roses facial cleanser. It is very gentle for sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Will never use anything else.
🌻Alexis S.
How did this improve your skin? Did it work instantly, or did it take some time?
Emily V.
Este limpiador funciona para todo tipo de piel?