BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested This refreshing rosewater cleansing foam with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, gently loosens and lifts away make-up impurities, and dull dry surface cells that can clog pores. Pomegranate, rich in tannins and polyphenols, tones and tightens as moisture-binding humectants, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier. Extra gentle for a clean and naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soot see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Wonderful cleanser! Removes makeup, cleans thoroughly, yet is gentle and does not cause any redness to my sensitive skin. Nice rose scent. Has not caused any breakouts. Face feels soft after use. " in 11 reviews
Michelle S.
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this in the morning for a gentle cleanse. The foam is refreshing, smells great, and is cooling on my skin. My face feels soft after I rinse and not tight.
Jessica D.
Barnegat
Daily face wash for over a year now. I have used this and repurchased this for over a year! Its amazing. Doesnt cause breakouts or overly dry my skin.
Jennifer B.
Forsyth, GA
I really love this cleanser. Gentle, but gets everything off. I'm in love with the entire 1000 Roses line. Gorgeous products at an affordable price.
Kenya W.
Excellent for dry and sensitive skin!!!! I just purchased it and used it for the first time and it was amazing!!!!! Soft skin and definitely awesome!
Ana Q.
Salinas, CA
I’ve been using this product for over 6months now and I will defiantly replenish for good. Very inexpensive and it gets rid of my dry patches.
Sharon I.
Plano, TX
Great for anyone with sensitive skin that needs a natural and effective foaming cleanser! I use this every day and my clients adore it
Jen B.
Bronx, NY
Amazing for sensitive and acne prone dry skin. I also suffer from rosacea and I didn't get any flare ups. A go to gentle cleanser
Felicia V.
Owensboro, KY
This product works very well with my sensitive skin! It is very gentle and doesn’t my irritate at all. It also smells so good!
Catherine S.
After years of struggling with acne, I finally have clear skin that isn't dried out thanks to this product. I love it!
🌻Alexis S.
How did this improve your skin? Did it work instantly, or did it take some time?
Emily V.
Este limpiador funciona para todo tipo de piel?