BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested This refreshing rosewater cleansing foam with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, gently loosens and lifts away make-up impurities, and dull dry surface cells that can clog pores. Pomegranate, rich in tannins and polyphenols, tones and tightens as moisture-binding humectants, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier. Extra gentle for a clean and naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape Boost cell vitality 2 Improve resilience 3 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soot see more...

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, 5.5 fl oz
  • "Wonderful cleanser! Removes makeup, cleans thoroughly, yet is gentle and does not cause any redness to my sensitive skin. Nice rose scent. Has not caused any breakouts. Face feels soft after use. " in 11 reviews
Nicole F.
Towson, MD
So far I love this product. It is very soft and creamy once you start rubbing the foam into your skin. My skin is fairly normal, slightly oily. It’s not overly sensitive, but I will react to some products. My skin did not react adversely at all to this product. It had a nice cooling, gently cleansing effect. The smell is strong, like roses of course, but my boyfriend said it smells quite like perfume. I recently received this line of products free from Andalou.
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
Worked better when I had oily skin, but even then my skin felt kind of dry when I used it. I definitely felt like I had clean skin when using this, but couldn't handle the dryness as my skin type changed. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam, 5.5 fl oz
Персональный б.
California , MD
I love it! Everything about it is wonderful. Smells like roses, very soft and gentle on the skin. I like to use foaming cleansers in the morning and this one does a great job. I can even use it as the last step of my cleansing routine in the evening. But because I prefer to use Clarisonic in the evening this one doesn’t go well with it I use it only in the morning. Will buy it again
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Lovelovelove! Amazing for sensitive skin because the formula is so gentle and light. It does a great job cleansing and removing makeup. The smell is so soft and pleasant. 10/10 recommend.
Altynai T.
I got this as a gift and now use it twice everyday. It's hydrating and has a wonderful smell to it which I love, just like roses. It's very smooth and doesn't irritate my skin.
Michelle T.
I loved the smell of this it smelled like real roses and i loved it was foaming but i had to stop using it because it dried my skin out and it made it feel tight
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I love rose based products so I was excited to try this line. I found this foaming cleanser to be very drying though. In fact I found most of this line to be pretty drying.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin, so trying to find something that works good can be difficult. also since i live in the southern part of the US, when it gets rainy and humid my skin tends to react. i have been using this for the past 2 to 3 weeks and I can feel a difference in my skin. my skin doesn't it when it is rainy and humid outside.
Lindsey S.
Davie, Fl
I love this product. Although, I use the coconut water version which is nice and cleansing. It has a nice light scent and it leaves a cool tingling feeling on your face. I would recommend this product. I wash my face with it everyday. It's also nice because it doesn't irritate my skin at all and I have sensitive skin.
Susie G.
Ontario, CA
I love love love this product. Some are not a fan of fragrance in their products but the soft scent of roses is one of the beneficial plus of the face wash. It doesn't over dry and face feels pleasantly clean. Love using this during those winter dry seasons as well.
Emily V.
Este limpiador funciona para todo tipo de piel?