Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses CC Moisturizing Color + Correct SPF 30, Sheer Nude, 2 fl oz

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. Sheer Nude 1 For sensitive skin 4 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested The first CC moisturizer with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, provides soft, sheer mineral coverage with essential hydration, cellular support, and proven UVA UVB sun protection for a naturally, flawless complexion in one easy step. Mattifying tinted-coverage 5 Complements most skin tones 6 Comfortable for everyday 7 Broad spectrum protection How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape Boost cell vitality 5 Improve resilience 6 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates see more...

Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I am in the search of a light tinted moisturizer or cc cream that's natural. I purchased this to try and at first I was happy with it but now I am not sure I would purchase it again. It smells the roses which I like, if you don't really like smells of flowers then you may not like it. But that's not what made me starting to not like it. It felt sticky on my face and didn't seem to settle. It doesn't give much cover so if you are looking for full coverage this is not the best. What really got me was the packaging, when I bought this product it was in a pump tube. Once I got low it was SUPER hard to get out the product!! I think I am still on my hunt for the best tinted moisturizer/cc cream.
Klaudia V.
I have very sensitive skin and haven't found a facial cream without harsh chemicals, that also has light tint AND sun protection. Now I have, LOVE it so much i now bought 3 other kinds of this brand!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I'm not really fond of this product. Some days, it looks really great on me and makes my skin look really healthy. Other days, its streaky and looks kind of orange. Also, it smells very strongly of roses, which sometimes gives me a headache. I don't think I would recommend this product.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I love andalou products, I decided to try this CC cream for winter since my skin is dull. The cream is pretty thick and heavy but perfect for winter. It is a light color but it covers nicely and keeps my skin hydrated all day, it does take a few mins to absorb and my skin has a dewy glow to it. It has a fruity/ grapefruit scent that doesn't offend me. It works great for winter but it might be a bit too heavy for summer.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One of the best natural, healthier BB creams I've tried in the past year. This is a mid-coverage product. I sometimes even use it as a foundation when I'm outside. Good size tube. Good price for the quality non toxic product you receive. Hydrates the skin too. All around GREAT PRODUCT!!!!
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love andalou products because they aren't full of a bunch of chemicals that are bad for my skin and they perform well. This product, however, I have no strong feelings about. It doesn't do anything amazing for me but there's also nothing wrong with it.
Amanda E.
this is a great moisturizer product. it gives my skin the right feel. to me it is effective. i am just not a fan of the scent of the product. it is gentle on the face.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I really love this cc cream. It is a bit lighter than my skin tone but with bronzer, highlight and blush it worked well. It wasn't really matte tbh but was very luminous without it looking sticky. Also the floral scent doesn't irritate me since it is due to the fact it has about 5 different rose oils in it which means you should be fine if you have a fragrance sensitivity.
Katarina H.
Bensalem, PA
I really love this company and so far have tried this along with 2 other products. I really like this because it isn't harsh on my skin even though it contains spf. A lot of times I feel like spf in moisturizers clogs my pores, and that's a problem for my acne prone skin. I dont have this issue when I use it! If you like Roses like Roses, you will love this and you will also love their rose toner!
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
I love using this product on days I am going hiking or camping and want a tint of color without having to wear makeup. This product also has physical UV protection and the zinc soothes some of the redness on my skin. The fragrance is a very strong rose smell but it slowly fades.
Maritza M.
I am trying to decide between this CC cream and the Pacifica CC cream I would prefer which ever has better coverage. Has anyone out their tried the Pacfica CC cream too? I have been using the Lumene BB bright and love it but would like something vegan if possible. Thanks

Amazon