BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Fruit Stem Cell Science Is Age Defying Innovation. This ultimate skin food blends rosehips and argan oils with fair trade shea and cocoa butters to smooth and soften dry skin. Soothing rosewater, rose stem cells, pomegranate antioxidants, and ultra-hydrating aloe vera effectively protect skin's moisture barrier and stimulate healthy cell renewal for an all-over body treatment. see more...

Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
This all natural lotion is very hydrating and keeps my very sensitive skin hydrated and without a sticky feeling. The smells is light and rosie; kind of like your walking through a garden. I am constantly re buying this lotion.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite #greenbeauty lotions! I get it at a great price on #vitacost This brand is very well respected, with WAY healthier and less toxic chemicals used in their products. The scent is perfect. Not too much. It comes with a lot of product in the bottle. Great value, especially if you want healthier products.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Chicago , IL
I really like this lotion. It's nice and creamy, not too thick, and moisturizes very well. It also absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth with feeling sticky. It's got some really good ingredients and the right amount of rose scent. I'd definitely repurchase. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Body Lotion Soothing 8 fl oz
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
My favorite lotion of all time! And that's definitely sayin somethin since I've tried so many kinds. I have eczema so it seems like anything and everything will irritate my skin, give me a rash, or make my dry skin worse, but this lotion doesn't! I feel so hydrated whenever I use this stuff and the scent is so nice!
Tenzin W.
Tenzin W.
Portland , OR
I love this product. It has a lovely refreshing rose scent. The consistency is just right, not too thick or thin. It's very absorbent and leaves skin hydrated and smooth. I prefer this product to other lotions because it doesn't leave the skin feeling oily.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
The smell is fantastic and the lotion itself is extremely moisturizing. The constancy is a bit thick, but it absorbs very well.
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
I love this lotion! It smells light and floral and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I love roses so I was immediately drawn to this. It's also great for calming skin as well, it's very gentle. I would definitely repurchase!
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I like this lotion for summer. It's super light weight and smells amazing! The rose scent is nice and refreshing with a bit of sweetness. The smell is not overpowering. It sinks into the skin fast and does not feel greasy at all and lasts a long time, I would recommend this if you are looking for a light weight lotion.