BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested The start to a beautiful day, this satin soft cream, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers deep cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate tones and tightens as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Solar Vitis Boost cell vitality 3 Improve resilience 6 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal absorption of active ingredients. No paraben preservatives. No sulfates or phthalates. Non-GMO Project verified. Verified glu

• Does this need to be used with the entire 1000 roses line or can ...4 Answers
  • Would you recommend this over any other product currently on the ...1 Answers
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream
  • "I received this in a beauty box and I am head over heels in love with it! It's such a light and gentle formula with a soft rose scent that isn't overpowering in the least. I usually like to dab it around my nose area since that's where I'm the most dry, but I love to use a thin layer all over my face because it works so well as a makeup primer for me. It's caused a noticeable difference in how my makeup goes on, and it keeps me looking fresh-faced all day. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts since I began using it. I can't recommend this product enough!" in 11 reviews
  • "In contrast to what others have said I have very dry skin framing my face and this is the best moisturizer I have used so far. I received this in the target beauty box this month and a little does go a long way. I have rosacea prone skin with red undertones and my complexion looked more even and less dry after two days. I am going to purchase the 5 piece kit." in 7 reviews
  • "Really good moisturizer. Very lightweight and moisturizing. It leaves my skin soft. Texture is a little watery and a bit bouncy." in 6 reviews
Lori L.
I received the Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream as part of my Ulta Beauty Skin Care Box this past January. I always have to put a barrier lotion on my face before putting on moisturizer, but with Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream I was able to wear it on my face without that barrier and it caused me no pain or burning. It is listed for sensitive skin, but I have learned that doesn’t always apply to ultra-sensitive skin. However in this case it does.

You only have to use a little for it to cover your whole face, so my little tube has lasted quite a long time. The cream has more of a gel like consistency, which made me think it wouldn’t be a strong enough moisturizer for my very dry skin, but I was wrong. This day cream is very moisturizing and has such a faint scent you miss it if you’re not looking for it.

Because of the gel-like consistency I think this could work for all skin types giving those with sensitive skin, regardless of their skin type, an option for a moisturizer. The only downside is there is no SPF but that is easily remedied. One of the best moisturizers I have ever tried. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I received the Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream and the Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Night Repair Cream in two Target Beauty Boxes. They are both amazing products. I started using them during the cold weather when my skin was getting to dry. I loved how my skin felt after using them. There weren’t visible age-defying results, but my skin looked great! They smell nice. They are natural, plant based, and cruelty-free.

I would really recommend these products. The cost varies. They come in two different sizes. Mine were small, but lasted a few weeks. They can be found at Target or any health food natural store.
Gabby D.
Galloway, NJ
It normally is so hard for me to find a good day time moisturizer. I have acne prone skin with scars. I also have large pores. When I put this moisturizer on my face looks so radiant and clean! It feels amazing on my skin and really smooths out my skin tone. I definitely can go out in public without makeup because of this moisturizer. It is very affordable too
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this andalou body lotion through my ipsy subscription box. The lotion is thick and smells amazing. It helps to soothe your skin as well. It koidtu ft. Izes and hydrates your skin especially in cold weather.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love rose products for my face and body and I appreciate that andalou naturals cares about the ingredients they use in their skincare products. This cream applies nicely, absorbs quickly, smells great, and leaves my face feeling moisturized.
Felicia V.
Owensboro, KY
I use this product every day! It has worked wonders on my irritated skin and helps me look less red. I feel it is a pretty good price and it have continued to use it since I found it! I will always buy this product!
Kelsey C.
I’ve been using this for two weeks now and I’m so disappointed. I love this company and their sheet masks so much but this cream is not good for dry skin. It doesn’t keep my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized and I’m frustrated over it to no end. I have to add vitamin e to it before applying to keep my skin feeling moisturized. I will not be buying this again unfortunately. It’s probably great for combination skin or acne prone skin however!
Amanda V.
Oceanside, CA
Loveee this day cream. They also sell a rose oil that I like to mix in with the day & night cream. The day cream is very light weight and soaks in face. Have purchased several time and would definitely recommend.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I'm obsessed with everything rose so I was excited to try this. I also love that it is a mostly all natural ingredient product. I really loved the texture of this one but just didnt feel like it did much for my skin.

It did leave skin feeling soft but that was really it. I was hoping for more suppleness and smoothness to my skin.
Joy R.
I have fair, sensitive skin, and used to forgo moisturizer because I couldn't find one that didn't itch, burn, make me red, break me out, make me look oily, or leave me with dry patches...until this!

I've been through several containers of this over the course of a few years (I go through about 2 a year) and just keep getting more. It moisturizes without making me shiny or breaking me out, but also prevents dry patches or flakes. It doesn't alter the appearance of my makeup (as some chalky while or super greasy formulas have).

I think it's really helped balance my skin (along with a gentle coconut based cleanser and using an acne scrub once a week as a preventative measure). I have clear, smooth skin that I get a ton of compliments on!

It also feels very light on--it's a gel like feel that quickly absorbs into skin. I highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin on the hunt for a gentle moisturizer--I'm glad I found it!
Genelle P.
Lakewood, CO
Does this need to be used with the entire 1000 roses line or can it be used stand alone?
Sam C.
Would you recommend this over any other product currently on the beauty market? What are your thoughts ??