BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested The start to a beautiful day, this satin soft cream, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers deep cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate tones and tightens as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Solar Vitis Boost cell vitality 3 Improve resilience 6 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal absorption of active ingredients. No paraben preservatives. No sulfates or phthalates. Non-GMO Project verified. Verified glu

Gabby D.
Souderton, PA
It normally is so hard for me to find a good day time moisturizer. I have acne prone skin with scars. I also have large pores. When I put this moisturizer on my face looks so radiant and clean! It feels amazing on my skin and really smooths out my skin tone. I definitely can go out in public without makeup because of this moisturizer. It is very affordable too
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Just got this and so far, I like it. I prefer a little thinner for day but the cream dries decently fast and it smells good. I am excited to see the results after I use for awhile.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
My local target had this item on clearance for $7. I've been looking for something to soothe and calm my skin since I have rosacea. So I figured hey $7 won't hurt, let me try it. And boy am I glad I did!! It's going on two weeks now and I use this every morning after washing my face. It hydrates my skin so well! The redness has gone down and my face isn't as dry as it used to be. I also have been using this as a primer before I apply my makeup. Loving this product so much!!! If u suffer from rosacea like I do, don't hesitate in buying this product!!!
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
I love my Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream I have oily skin and this moisturizer doesn't make my face feel greasy. It contains rose stem cells and scent is beautiful yet subtle. It provides lightweight moisture and doesn't feel heavy on the face. I have oily skin and this moisturizer doesn't make my face feel greasy. I have used this product daily for more than a month and I love how soft my skin feels after I apply it. I have not used a natural/organic moisturizer before and I can definitely tell the difference.
Melissa A.
I got this out of a target beauty box. I saw the 1000 Roses and I was thinking, oh great, going to smell perfumey. I normally don't like Rose smelling items. This smell is pretty suttle. And it has been working so great! I normally have a little bit of zits, and this is clearing it right up! My face feels the youngest it's felt and looked in years. (I'm 38, and just started to notice a few fine lines, so I decided to start using face creams, I haven't noticed a difference yet in that, but I do feel clean and clear with this).
JACKIE M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Works well.
I ran out of my usual facial lotion, so I decided to give Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream a try. Even though it clearly tells you right on the package that it's for sensitive skin I was still skeptical and a bit worried that it still might break me out.
The results do left my skin feeling hydrated, smooth and most importantly clear and free from any breakouts. I'm very happy with this cream.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
A recent find in my Vegan cuts beauty box. It has an amazing aroma like your applying rose petals to your face. If leaves the skin so soft you have to fight yourself to not touch it. I recommend this to anyone looking for a vegan moisturizer or really anyone looking for a moisturizer. It's good stuff.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this product in one of my Target beauty boxes and it is a great day cream. At first, I saw that it was rose scented and was a little worried that it was going to be too strong of a scent. Sometimes rose scents are a little over powering. But I was pleasantly surprised that this day cream smelled amazing and was not too over powering. It's very light and not tacky. I like that this brand has more natural ingredients. It definitely has me wanting to look into this brand more!
Nou L.
A sample size of this was in a beauty box I purchased. I have really enjoyed it. It's very lightweight and absorbs into the skin quickly. The rose scent is very mild and subtle. It works really well as a day cream for me. It's very lightweight and absorbs into the skin quickly. I will be adding this to my list for future purchases!
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
I received this day cream in my November target beauty box. And I have been using this every morning. It feels great on my face, my skin is super dry and this cream helps my skin feel fresh and soft. A must buy it's pricey but worth it.
Genelle P.
Lakewood, CO
Does this need to be used with the entire 1000 roses line or can it be used stand alone?
Sam C.
Would you recommend this over any other product currently on the beauty market? What are your thoughts ??