Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream

by Andalou Naturals

Age Defying Rose Stem Cells br Renew. Repair. Regenerate. For sensitive skin 2 pH Balanced hypoallergenic 3 Dermatologist tested The start to a beautiful day, this satin soft cream, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers deep cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate tones and tightens as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera revive skin s hydro lipid barrier for a naturally flawless complexion. How Does It Work? Rose and Fruit Stem Cells: Apline Rose Malus Domestica Solar Vitis Boost cell vitality 3 Improve resilience 6 Counteract aging BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants. Certified Organic Aloe Vera: Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal absorption of active ingredients. No paraben preservatives. No sulfates or phthalates. Non-GMO Project verified. Verified glu

Which face cream to buy for sensitive skin?Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream
🌹 skin care!Woohoo!Does this profession really work?#influenster #voxbox?
Is this gentle on the face!? I have super sensitive skin! I think this would be a fit for me! Would love to try🌹✨
Start your review of Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...my makeup goes on, and it keeps me looking fresh-faced all day. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts since I began using it. I can't recommend this product enough!in reviews
In contrast to what others have said I have very dry skin framing my face and this is the best moisturizer I have used so far. I received this in the target beauty box this month and a little does go a long way. I have rosacea prone skin with red undertones and my complexion looked more even and less dry after two days. I am going to purchase the 5 piece kit.in reviews
Really good moisturizer. Very lightweight and moisturizing. It leaves my skin soft. Texture is a little watery and a bit bouncy.in reviews
Nicole C.
Los angeles, CA
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream uploaded by Nicole C.
Definitely helps to hydrate skin!!!! I love the texture of the product and a little goes a long way. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and you can feel it actually being absorbed instead of laying on top. I have dry patches around my chin and it helps take that away before I apply makeup 😊
Lili M.
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream uploaded by Lili M.
This is a lightweight, all natural moisturizer. I love how it has a light rosy scent. I have dry/normal skin and it moisturizes and softens my skin really well. It did not irritate my skin at all. No greasy feel at all! #winterskincare
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I received this in a beauty box and I am head over heels in love with it! It's such a light and gentle formula with a soft rose scent that isn't overpowering in the least. I usually like to dab it around my nose area since that's where I'm the most dry, but I love to use a thin layer all over my face because it works so well as a makeup primer for me. It's caused a noticeable difference in how my makeup goes on, and it keeps me looking fresh-faced all day. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts since I began using it. I can't recommend this product enough!
sarah S.
San Diego, CA
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream uploaded by sarah S.
This stuff is really good to my skin! My face has been having a problem with being dry because of the weather. After using this just a couple times my skin feels so rejuvenated! It's so soft and smooth and feels so hydrated! The product itself isn't heavy either. It feels so nice when you put it on and smells fantastic! I love this cream so much!
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream uploaded by Ellen M.
I have been wanting to try this brand for a while. I first wanted to try the pumpkin mask, I randomly found this on Clearance at Marshall’s for 3 bucks. My skin tends to love anything with roses. I left it on for 15 min and after I noticed right away the softness and brightness in my face. It’s a keeper 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask #roses #rosemask #rosewater #andalou #senstiveskin #skincare #softskin
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,805 reviews
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received this andalou body lotion through my ipsy subscription box. The lotion is thick and smells amazing. It helps to soothe your skin as well. It koidtu ft. Izes and hydrates your skin especially in cold weather.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Pretty basic moisturizer, defy only for day cream although I'd say it's more like a lotion cause it's not thick. Smells and feels great. Likely won't buy full size from a sample cause it's nothing special and I like others wayyyy more. Give me benefits with my day cream!
sophia D.
atlanta
Purchased at: Amazon
love this day cream! smells amazing and is a nice light moisturizer. nothing special though. you could probably find a better one for cheaper at the drug store.
Marianne M.
Greensboro, NC
This day facial cream smells amazing, and for the price is a great quality product. It doesn’t break my skin out or leave it with an oily residue. It comes with a coupon for your next purchase, and the pink glass jar is beautiful and eco-friendly. This used to be sold almost exclusively at Walgreens; however, after they bought out Rite Aid they stopped carrying the product. It is now available online and at Kroger Harris Teeter’s.
Abby E.
Fort Mill, SC
This moisturizer smells so good and keeps your skin moisturized all day long. It can be found very cheap and it also lasts forever. It exceeds my expectations for the price of it. If you’re looking for a cheap moisturizer to use every day this is it!