Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot uploaded by Deana F.

BY ANCIENT SECRETS

Ancient Secrets® Nasal Cleansing Pot.

Advanced design.

Original ceramic model.

For the cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages according to the traditional practice of neti.

Clear the nasal passages.

Remove excess mucus.

Reduce dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passages.

Relieve nasal dryness.

Heavy-duty construction-dishwasher safe.

Crafted from sturdy lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze.

Contains: one nasal cleansing pot. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Deana F.
Deana F.
I am a firm believer in Neti pots. This is my second one, the first being plastic from a chain drug store. So this ceramic one is so much better!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Honestly, nasal cleansing pots scare the heck out of me. But you know what? They truly freaking work. It's SO IMPORTANT to use bottles purified water so you aren't snorting harsh minerals or chemicals form the tap. I have a huge fear of drowning and this makes me face that fear. Without drowning. And it actually clears my nasal passages. Thank the heavens!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
I would give this product 5 stars but I myself have not personally used it, my mother and some friends have though and swear by this product!!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Like many, I was hesitant to try using neti pots. I spent time learning how to use it on YouTube and now it is a critical part of my routine when my nose is acting up. I find it extremely effective in clearing up the nasal pathways when I'm stuffy and congested. The trick is to do it slowly and surely, be calm and tip your head out. I have no doubt the warm saline solution was what cleared my cold in such a short time! Definitely worth it.