BY ANCIENT SECRETS

Ancient Secrets Himalayan Natural Rock Salt Lamps are hand carved salt products from the Himalaya Mountains of Pakistan. The warmth and natural beauty of the glow provided by these lamps makes them a wonderful accent for any room, as well as an outstanding and much appreciated gift for friends and loved ones. They provide a natural ambiance that enhances home and office, and are a perfect answer for providing Feng Shui cured for buildings that have "stuck" energy (chi). Salt Lamps are traditionally considered to emit negative ions, which help improve the feeling of a room, and enhance the natural sense of good feelings and enhance energy. They are considered especially beneficial to help cleanse and neutralize the atmosphere of the energy impacts of computers, microwave ovens, T.V. sets and other electronic devices which all emit positive ions and thus reduce your energy. Salt crystal lamps come from a number of locations throughout the world; however, the finest quality with the most captivating warm hues and glow seem to come from the Himalayas of Pakistan, where we obtain our lamps. Our lamps are carefully hand-crafted and expertly chosen for their premium color and natural warmth. We use strict quality control to ensure that each and every lamp is an authentic richly-colored salt with its own unique character. The salt is then carefully shaped and weighed to provide you the perfect accent for your home or business. Quality is our primary concern and not all salt crystals are the same. They will vary in the grain, texture, hue, opacity and richness of color. You can expect a warm orange-golden glow from the Ancient Secrets Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps. Uses & Benefits: In Your Home - They can be used anywhere in the home but find special usefulness in bedrooms, living rooms and home offices and kitchens. Use in these areas help create a peaceful, relaxing environment which offsets the negative effects of the electronic devices we use all the time. In the Office - Perfect accents to offset the harmful radiation and energies of computers and other office devices, many people find these salt lamps just the right way to enhance their office decor. Natural Health Practices - Whether you are a practitioner trying to create a soothing environment for treating your clients or patients, or you are an individual seeking a healthy, natural and uplifting energy in your personal environment, these salt lamps are ideal for the negative ions they are said to emit when lighted. Feng Shui - If you have particularly tough spaces to "cure" due to blocked energy in a room or area of your home of workspace, these visually appealing, warm, glowing and negative ion enhancing salt lamps are a perfect "feng shui cure". For Meditation Practice - Many people practice forms of meditation that require concentration on the flame of a candle. Currently people are finding that using a natural salt lamp for this purpose not only aids meditation but provides an uplifting charge to the energy of the meditation room, enhancing the overall benefits of the practice. As a Gift - This is a gift that no one will ever forget! Everyone is attracted to them and people naturally feel uplifted and happier in the presence of an Ancient Secrets Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp. see more...

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I love this I wish I had one in every room of my house. These salt lamps have amazing properties!
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Great for my boyfriend's asthma. Hes had it his whole life and this has helped a lot
Onji S.
Onji S.
I love, love, love this lamp! I have this one at work (and a few other shapes at home) and I use it for a soft light, to clean the air and when it's cold I place my hands on it! It takes about an hour to really heat up but it's an excellent way to add atmosphere to a room and keep my fingers warm!
Melena S.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
These are awesome great for anyone suffering with asthma or any breathing issues as they clear the air I really love them . I have like 5 all around my place 3 in my room .
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
These lamps are amazing! I use them for a calming method. Not very expensive & cute to look at.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Gave one of these to my dad as a gift he loved it ! Super cool decoration
ashlee p.
ashlee p.
gravenhurst , ON
I love salt rock lamps they emit a nice soft glow well cleaning the air in your home or workspace.
Natalya M.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
I want one! Where can I buy this? It's so freaking cute
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
What exactly does a salt lamp do? How does it work?
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
I was thinking of buying one of these similar to this one but I would like a opinion about it before I decide too.