BY ANCIENT SECRETS

ANCIENT SECRETS DEAD SEA BATH SALTS 10 POUNDS see more...

Cati K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Dead Sea bath salts are so helpful with achy muscles and soreness in my back. I love that it also detoxifies and clears my skin. Taking a salt bath occasionally does wonders. 10/10, would recommend.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dead Sea bath salts are amazing! Taking a bath is already awesome but this stuff moisturizes the skin while removing toxins and dead skin leaving your skin looking healthy and beautiful!
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sea salts are great for smoothing tough skin on your hands and feet! I use it just before I get in the shower or if I'm in a rush for time, in the shower. Just be careful when you are standing in the shower with slick feet!
rose r.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Your skin will looks really healthy and clear with this, Is so relaxing and helpful, ah and don't forget quantity!! 10 lbs. That's so cool
Sarah B.
Vermilion, OH
I don't enjoy baths that much anymore due to me not having time, but I love these salts!! They make your skin so soft!
Nia N.
Love this product great for a relaxing bath love to soak this opens your pores and leaves your skin feeling silky!!!!
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Dead Sea is great for the skin. Great smell, you will relax in the tub. Yes I do recommend. I will buy again
Marlene C.
huron, ca
I love using dead sea bath salts. It removes toxins and at the end it leaves your body feeling amazing
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
Love this when I'm taking a bath because its very soothing and relaxes my body after a long day.
Krystal Z.
I love taking baths with Dead Sea salt. It really does draw all of the toxins out of your body.
Heidi L.
What is this for?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this okay to use with sensitive skin
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
donde lo puedo conseguir?