BY ANCIENT NUTRITION

Is Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein right for you? The history of Bone Broth: Bone broth or stock was a way our ancestors made use of every part of an animal. Bones and marrow, skin and feet, tendons and ligaments that you cant eat directly can be boiled and then simmered over a period of days. This simmering causes the bones and ligaments to release healing compounds like collagen, proline, glycine and glutamine that have the power to transform your health. Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein is an easy alternative to getting the benefits of bone broth, just like our ancestor, but without the hassle. Bone broth is typically rich in protein, collagen, gelatin, glucosamine chondroitin and key minerals in diet. These vital nutrients support a wide range of health benefits and body systems including: Healthy detoxification Gut and immune system support Healthy and vibrant skin, hair and nails Metabolism and a healthy weight see more...

Buy on Puritan...
DeAnn S.
I love the taste of this bone broth in my morning smoothie. It is so much easier to use than making my own and the taste is so much better. It is extremely healthy for you also. A Dr recamended it to me for my joint pain and to heal my leaky gut issue's. I am so glad I tried it.
Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
I loved this product and when I included this in my morning smoothie, I was energized throughout the day. The taste of this product is really palatable and is easy to consume. This product blends well into any kind of smoothie. I have recommended this product to several people.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
This protein is FAR too sweet. It doesn't have any garbage in it. It's all pure ingredients, no junk and no fillers but there is SO much stevia in it that it is overpowering. I'm sticking with Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides for my protein source.
Will A.
not so great tasting bit I think that being from bone marrow is a healthy way to get your protein. bought it Amazon.