BY ANCIENT NUTRITION

Is Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein right for you? The history of Bone Broth: Bone broth or stock was a way our ancestors made use of every part of an animal. Bones and marrow, skin and feet, tendons and ligaments that you cant eat directly can be boiled and then simmered over a period of days. This simmering causes the bones and ligaments to release healing compounds like collagen, proline, glycine and glutamine that have the power to transform your health. Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein is an easy alternative to getting the benefits of bone broth, just like our ancestor, but without the hassle. Bone broth is typically rich in protein, collagen, gelatin, glucosamine chondroitin and key minerals in diet. These vital nutrients support a wide range of health benefits and body systems including: Healthy detoxification Gut and immune system support Healthy and vibrant skin, hair and nails Metabolism and a healthy weight see more...

• How does this taste? What do you mix it with ?2 Answers
  • Protein turmeric! That's a first iv seen. What exactly is...2 Answers
  • I must be honest, this is the first of this product? Does...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Sara F.
Mount Dora
I use Ancient Nutrition (Dr. Axe) Bone broth protein on a daily basis. My whole family uses it. My almost 2 year old has type 1 diabetes and we are in the breast-weaning process. It has been a godsend for my son as his new "milk", we use the French Vanilla Bone Broth protein mixed with half water and half goat's milk and a tsp of coconut oil. HE LOVES IT!
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
If you've been looking for a savory protein drink, this is it! I decided to try this because all other protein powders are too sweet & syrupy (or even gritty). I will say that believe these are meant to be prepped with warm or hot fluid because it didn't completely dissolve in cold. It tastes great!! I put a dash of garlic powder in it & it reminds me of chicken broth. It actually can be sweetened & I've even used it to make golden milk!
Sandy C.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this after watching a video on it by dr axe on YouTube. It doesn't taste very yummy but it really does give the benefits it promises. I like to drink it when I am getting sick or if I am sick. The bone broth gives you the nutrients you need while sick. I don't use this daily. I probably won't buy it again but it was a good buy none the less.
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
This is a game changer for me. I workout several times a week and wanted a protein powder that had other health benefits. It has helped with my recovery time post workout, helps with inflammation in the joints via the turmeric and has made my skin glow. I know that's a lot of claims for a bone broth protein drink.. but I swear by this stuff.
Christine A.
Wanted to try after hearing the hype on bone broth and how great it is for you. This is a two birds one stone product as you get the Heath benefits of the bone broth along with the protein. I loved the turmeric flavor, as I put turmeric in everything. I'm going to try the plain next since it will be more versatile.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Protein turmeric! That's a first iv seen. What exactly is it, a protein powder or something more?
Amie J.
How does this taste? What do you mix it with ?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
I must be honest, this is the first of this product? Does it contain alt of sodium? Is there many servings in it? Is the price reasonable able and where is good location to purchase this. Thanks so much for your time in advance for replies:)