Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesTaste Of The Wild
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb

Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb

ย

Pasture-raised lamb, the #1 ingredient in this recipe, is rich in nutrients and energy, and is a highly digestible source of protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb!
How would you rate this product?
Karen H.
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Karen H.
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Karen H.
Letโ€™s talk dog food shall we?! TasteoftheWild ๐€๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‘๐จ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐š๐ฆ๐› blend. Say hello to Bear! Bear is my gentle giant Lab/Shepard mix. Heโ€™s usually very picky about his foods but he warmed up to this dog food rather quickly. For a short video with an introduction to the blend (he finished with a happy belly by the way), view my IG. Although I left all the eating up to Bear, I will say this dog food smells pretty darn good. This blend is full of ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ thatโ€™s also rich in ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด. Lamb is the first ingredient in this blend; a great ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ option for canines. Lamb is full of essential ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด & is a good source of ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด, which helps sustain energy. This red meat also has ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด that support muscle development & encourages optimum skin & coat health. โฃ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด including quinoa, chia seed, tomatoes, blueberries & raspberries provide nutrients that help support your dogs overall well-being; with ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต for the immune system.โฃโฃโฃ A few commonly known authorized retailers are: petco, amazon, chewy, & tractorsupply โฃโฃโฃโฃ For a full list of authorized retailers visit TasteOfTheWildPetFood Thank you for the opportunity Influenster!
Kayla R.
Chandler, AZ
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Kayla R.
I have a border collie and Australian Shepherd that arenโ€™t particularly interested in food. I can leave their bowl full and they will just eat when theyโ€™re hungry. Not with taste of the wild!! They ate it so fast and kept sniffing the box for more. I will have to purchase the full size for them!
Brenda R.
Rome, GA
this is probably one of the best dog food brands I've ever found. I have two 20 pound beagles that tend to have really bad gas problems, but ever since I started feeding them this they have been a lot less gassy and have had more energy.
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
I love the natural ingredients that this has. I dont care for the meal chicken meal etc, I do like that it carries a no grain option. The smaller little kernel seem to make him choke at times. but overall he enjoyed it. yes i thing i would buy again
Serena Z.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Serena Z.
My two Cocker spaniels loved this dog food! They are usually slow eaters & ive never seen them eat so fast! They certainly enjoyed it & digested this food fine (which was one thing i was worried about since they are senior dogs).
Alexandra D.
Palm Coast, FL
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Alexandra D.
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Alexandra D.
Chloe has a full bull of her regular dry dog food, and it was untouched. Well, my boyfriend and I put down the Taste of the Wild dry food down, next to her untouched bowl, and she gobbled up the Taste of the Wild with roasted lamb! There wasnโ€™t a spec of food left. Needless to say, she preferred the Taste of the Wild over her usual brand. Thank you Influencer for Chloeโ€™s free bag for our honest opinion!
Neida C.
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Neida C.
Wow Iโ€™m so surprised with this food!! My dog loves it and his super picky with food. Will 100% recommend this food.
Carly R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Carly R.
Have two pups who loved this food. They couldnโ€™t get enough of it. They seemed to digest it fine and no issues at all. Not to mention receiving it complementary from influenster was the best part so my dogs could try it first.
Eva P.
Riverside, CA
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Eva P.
My 3 dogs are VERY picky and we have a difficult time finding food they like. They were hesitant to try this out but they really enjoyed it! I had them take a couple pieces to try and it ended up being their whole lunch since they kept asking for more. Really good!
Veronica E.
Marion, AR
Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Veronica E.
I have two โ€œfur babiesโ€ and they got sooo excited about this special food. I loved that it didnโ€™t have an overly potent smell and didnโ€™t seem greasy. They loved it and I love the ingredients! The reason I didnโ€™t give it 5 stars was because of the high price.

Looking for your answer?