BY ANCIENT MINERALS

Ancient Minerals Ultra Pure magnesium Oil 64 oz. is an all natural, unscented skin care product. It is easy to use-either rubbed directly on skin or sprayed on-and since it is not an oil, but water highly saturated with magnesium chloride, it soaks... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This oil is great to use for those who are magnesium deficient. The only thing that's not great is the tingling burning feeling I felt after applying it. It says it's normal but honestly was quite unpleasant and would only stop if I would shower. I'm sure not everyone is as sensitive as I am.
Danielle H.
This is a great way to add the Magnesium your body needs. Just spray it on your clean skin.
Mailyn C.
Lithia, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This was my savior!!! For morning sickness I swear this is what helped me not have horrible morning sickness the day I wouldn't apply it the next day I would feel so crappy. Look this info up for morning sickness you will thank me later!
Diana M.
Whatever Magnesium related I'm fan! It helps wih almost everything! Immune sistem, digestion, blood pressure, etc! So I totally recommend it
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
What is this used for????
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
It's similar to magnesium milk?