BY ANCIENT MINERALS

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I use this nightly to help me fall asleep and to restore my magnesium! It also helps with sore muscles! It's not a miracle cure but it definitely helps me and I will buy again. If you suffer from muscle soreness, insomnia or migraines then I would definitely try this stuff!
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
I've heard magnesium is better absorbed through the skin. Is it true? I'm not sure- but I know my magnesium levels have all been fine since taking this topically. It does provide a tingling to the skin after making contact.
Shauna S.
I like this brand a lot. If have tried brands that actually sting when out on and didn't run into this using this brand. It tingles absolutely. But not the "unbearable must wash off now" sting
I use this not only to increase my daily magnesium, but as a natural deodarant. Just watch freshly shaved pitts, burns!
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
Very natural and I love all things natural. Worth the price I use over and over again. Last all day.
Lindsey S.
Aldergrove , BC
Use nightly to soothe muscle aches, anxiety, migraines and to get an overall better sleep. Definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Does this really work ???
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been reading about magnesium and how most of us need more. Has anyone used this before and found it has made a difference in your health? Is it worth the money?
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever tried this product? I've never heard of it before.
Jessica S.
Does this really work ?????
Ashley P.
MCHENRY, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is it and how does it benefit you?