BY ANCIENT MINERALS

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this nightly to help me fall asleep and to restore my magnesium! It also helps with sore muscles! It's not a miracle cure but it definitely helps me and I will buy again. If you suffer from muscle soreness, insomnia or migraines then I would definitely try this stuff!
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
I've heard magnesium is better absorbed through the skin. Is it true? I'm not sure- but I know my magnesium levels have all been fine since taking this topically. It does provide a tingling to the skin after making contact.
Shauna S.
I like this brand a lot. If have tried brands that actually sting when out on and didn't run into this using this brand. It tingles absolutely. But not the "unbearable must wash off now" sting
I use this not only to increase my daily magnesium, but as a natural deodarant. Just watch freshly shaved pitts, burns!
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
Very natural and I love all things natural. Worth the price I use over and over again. Last all day.
Jessica S.
Does this really work ???
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been reading about magnesium and how most of us need more. Has anyone used this before and found it has made a difference in your health? Is it worth the money?
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
What is it and how does it benefit you?
Jessica S.
Does this really work ?????
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone ever tried this product? I've never heard of it before.