BY ANCIENT MINERALS

• I have been reading about this product and wonder...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone with fibromyalgia used this and it help them in any way?1 Answers
  • Why is magnesium good for your skin? I'm a bit confused :>1 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this nightly to help me fall asleep and to restore my magnesium! It also helps with sore muscles! It's not a miracle cure but it definitely helps me and I will buy again. If you suffer from muscle soreness, insomnia or migraines then I would definitely try this stuff!
I use this not only to increase my daily magnesium, but as a natural deodarant. Just watch freshly shaved pitts, burns!
Jerelynn J.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
Very natural and I love all things natural. Worth the price I use over and over again. Last all day.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
I like this brand a lot. If have tried brands that actually sting when out on and didn't run into this using this brand. It tingles absolutely. But not the "unbearable must wash off now" sting
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
I've heard magnesium is better absorbed through the skin. Is it true? I'm not sure- but I know my magnesium levels have all been fine since taking this topically. It does provide a tingling to the skin after making contact.
Jessica S.
Does this really work ???
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
I have been reading about magnesium and how most of us need more. Has anyone used this before and found it has made a difference in your health? Is it worth the money?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
What is it and how does it benefit you?
Jessica S.
Does this really work ?????
leyah m.
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Has anyone ever tried this product? I've never heard of it before.