BY ANCIENT HARVEST

Delicious Corn-Quinoa Blend! Organic Supergrain Gluten Free Very Low Sodium Cholesterol Free You'll Never Go Back To Plain Noodles Again!&Nbsp; Usda Organic.&Nbsp; A Tiny Grain No Bigger Than A Mustard Seed Once Fed An Ancient Civilization Which Stretched From The Seacoast Of Chile To The Snow-Capped Peaks Of The Peruvian Andes - The Vast Inca Empire.&Nbsp; The Incas Called It Quinoa, The Mother Grain.&Nbsp; So Sacred Was Quinoa To The Incas That Each Year The Mighty Inca Ruler Himself Planted The First Row Of Quinoa With A Solid Gold Spade.&Nbsp; As Rugged As The Andes, Quinoa Has Flourished In Cultivation For Over 5,000 Years.&Nbsp; Today, This Ancient South American Grain Is Being Heralded As The Supergrain Of The Future.&Nbsp; Now You Can Enjoy The Rich, Nutty Flavor Of Organic Ancient Harvest Quinoa Blended With Flavorful Organic Corn Flours In This Delicious, Highly Nutritious Pasta.&Nbsp; Ancient Harvest Wheat-Free Supergrain Pasta Is Gluten-Free.&Nbsp; It's Loaded With Protein And Very Low In Sodium.&Nbsp; Once You Try Our Amazing New Pasta, You'll Never Go Back To Plain Noodles Again.&Nbsp; What Is Quinoa? Quinoa Stands Alone As A Complete Protein Grain.&Nbsp; It Supplies All The Essential Amino Acids In A Balanced Pattern.&Nbsp; Here Is A Nutritional Analysis Of Quinoa Compared With Other Grains, And An Amino Acid Breakdown Of Quinoa, Wheat And Soy Compared To The Ideal Reference Pattern For Evaluating Protein As Compiled By The Food And Agricultural Organization Of The United Nations.&Nbsp; Nutritional Analysis Comparisons (%): Water Protein Fat Carb Fiber Ash Barley 11.1 8.2 1.0 78.8 0.5 0.9 Buckwheat 11 11.7 2.4 72.9 9.9 2.0 Corn 72.7 3.5 1.0 22.1 0.7 0.7 Millet 11.8 9.9 2.9 72.9 3.2 2.5 Oats 12.5 13.0 5.4 66.1 10.6 3.0 Quinoa 11.4 16.2 6.9 63.9 3.5 3.3 Rice 12.0 7.5 1.9 77.4 0.9 1.2 Rye 11.0 9.4 1.0 77.9 0.4 0.7 Wheat 13.0 14.0 2.2 69.1 2.3 1.7 Source: Ingo Junge, Lupine And Quinoa University Of Concepcion Publication, Chile 1973 And Us Department Of Agriculture. Essential Amino Acid Pattern (G/16G N) Of Quinoa Compared To Wheat, Soy And Fao Reference Pattern For Evaluating Proteins. Quinoa Wheat Soy Fao (1973) Isoleucine 4.0&Nbsp; &Nbsp; 3.8 4.7 4.0 Leucine 6.8 6.6 7.0 7.0 Lysine 5.1 2.5 6.3 5.5 Phenylalanine 4.6/8.4 4.5/7.5 4.6/8.2 -/6.0 Tyrosine 3.8 3.0 3.6 N/A Cystine 2.4/4.6 2.2/3.9 1.4/2.9 -/3.5 Methionine 2.2 1.7 1.4 N/A Threonine 3.7 2.9 3.9 4.0 Tryptophan 1.2 1.3 1.2 1.0 Valine 4.8 4.7 4.9 5.0 Source Johnson And Aguilera, Processing Varieties Of Oilseeds (Lupine And Quinoa), Table 6 Report To Natural Fibers And Food Commission Of Texas, 1979-80. This Product Is Produced In A Gluten Free Facility. Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (Qai). Made In Usa see more...

• "This tastes pretty good for a gluten free pasta." in 1 review
Victoria P.
Menlo Park, CA
If you cook this right, it tastes exactly like regular pasta. The ingredients make it somewhat of a super food, and it is easy to pair with plenty of other healthy foods for a delicious dinner. I have bought and cooked this pasta dozens of times, and I will say that just the slightest bit of undercooking or overcooking will alter the flavor and texture. It can get soggy, grainy, or fall apart. Also, it is very grainy cold, so don't try to use it in a cold pasta salad. Additionally, if you are planning on making leftovers, leave the pasta that will be leftover slightly undercooked. Microwaving will bring it to perfection the next day.
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm obsessed with Quinoa, so naturally I had to try this pasta. It tastes just like regular pasta, but you get the benefits of this super-grain. It's pretty filling, more so than wheat-based pasta. My only complaint is that you have to get it just right, otherwise it can be gummy or have a weird texture.
April A.
Hood River, OR
One of the better GF pastas, I wish they'd label if the corn flour is non-gmo. My kids eat this GF pasta without any complaints. Due to the corn, you have to make sure you cook it well or if can become gummy. But when well prepared its delicious.
Maria H.
I love the fact that this pasta is made from quinoa! Making it so much healtheir! Though I don't mind the taste that much; I'll have to say the taste is not that good. It has a grainy texture and taste of cornbread.
Jessica P.
Chandler, AZ
For being gluten free, this tastes like wheat. I have Celiac Disease and have never had a problem eating this product. Can be a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for.
Jennifer B.
Perfect pasta for the busy gluten-free family. When we switched our household to gluten-free, this was the first pasta I purchased and I still do 2 years later.
Cate B.
Manchester, MO
Love these! Great substitute, still has a great texture and taste. Haven't gone back to gluten pastas since having this brand. Love all of their pastas!
Kary M.
Indio, CA
This is a new staple in our diets. We make them and put them in the fridge to use later on salads or other dishes just for the nutrition
Wendy L.
Chandler, AZ
I am not huge on GF products. But I have to say I really love this brand. So when we need a GF option this is the brand I lean towards.
Kayelyn p.
This is my favorite pasta now I love this brand but when I found this my world was changed they taste amazing and no tummy problems!
Marie S.
How long do these take to cook? I don't need the box directions just peoples opinions as I know the directions on the box can be wrong. Also I know corn pasta can take longer than others so is this a longer time cooking product?