Ancient Harvest Traditional Quinoa uploaded by Bethany K.Ancient Harvest Traditional Quinoa uploaded by Idrialis C.Ancient Harvest Traditional Quinoa uploaded by Adriana F.

BY ANCIENT HARVEST #4 in Alternative Grains

The Supergrain Of The Future Keen-Wa&Nbsp; Pre Washed No Rinsing Cooks In 10-15 Minutes 100% Whole Grain Traditional Wheat Free Gluten Free Organic Usda Organic Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (Qai) Highest Protein Of All Grains Ancient Harvest Brand Quinoa - The Supergrain Of The Future.&Nbsp; Twenty Years Ago, The Quinoa Corporation Reintroduced Quinoa (Pronounced Keen-Wa) To The World.&Nbsp; Today, We Continue To Be The Leading Source For The Highest Quality Organic Quinoa Anywhere In The World.&Nbsp; This Important Grain Has Ancient Origins, Dating Back Over Five Thousand Years To The Vast And Might Inca Civilization Of South America.&Nbsp; Quinoa Was So Important To The Inca Culture, They Referred To It As The Mother Grain - We Call It The Supergrain Of The Future Because Of Its Unique Qualities.&Nbsp; Quinoa Contains More High Quality Protein Than Any Other Grain.&Nbsp; The National Academy Of Sciences Calls It One Of The Best Sources Of Protein In The Vegetable Kingdom.&Nbsp; Quinoa Stands Alone As A Complete Protein Grain.&Nbsp; It Provides All The Essential Amino Acids In A Balanced Pattern, Close To The Ideal Set By The United Nations Food And Agriculture Organization (Fao).&Nbsp; Quinoa Contains No Gluten.&Nbsp; This Makes Quinoa The Perfect Food For People Who Follow A Wheat-Free/Gluten-Free Diet.&Nbsp; Quinoa Is Light, Tasty And Easy To Digest.&Nbsp; This Delicate Grain Is Much Less Filling Than Most Other Grains And Pasta, And Has A Delicious Nutty Flavor All Its Own.&Nbsp; Quinoa Is Quick And Easy To Prepare.&Nbsp; Perfect For Today's Active Lifestyle, Quinoa Can Be Served As A Side Dish; In Soups; In Salads; As A Pilaf; Even As A Nutritious Breakfast Cereal. Made In Bolivia see more...

• I've been trying to eat only unrefined carbs, and quinoa ...2 Answers
  • Am always looking for new ways to use Quinoa, but in Vega...2 Answers
  • How does it compare to Couscous? I'm curious of the diffe...3 Answers
Carrie M.
Peoria, AZ
I use quinoa as a replacement for rice 90% of the time.  Quinoa is packed with protein and is very easy to prepare.  It even tastes good as a replacement for oats in the morning.  Ancient Harvest is one of my favorite brands to purchase.  The price is reasonable and the quality is superb.
Alicia P.
Yes, yes, yes. Quinoa is always great, but I especially like this brand. I enjoy the flavor and texture. I also love that its pre-washed so I can just cook it without worrying about that rinsing business. When I'm in a hurry at night I want it to be easy and quick and this quinoa definitely is.
Bethany K.
Denver
My go to for quinoa. It’s a solid brand and not overpriced! The quantity is significantly more when compared to other brands of quinoa around that price. I don’t plan on switching to another brand!
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
I love quinoa. For the price, this package is a great value. For newbies to cooking quinoa, there are easy to read cooking directions on the box and simple recipes that you can try. I love that it's pre-washed so I can skip the rinsing step, and it's a fair-trade product, which makes me feel confident in the brand.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
I love quinoa! I make quinoa "fried rice" with this a lot when I bake salmon. It's so simple!! I do half water and half chicken stock and cook as directed to give the quinoa more flavor. I love the texture over rice and prefer to make this instead usually.
Lindsey B.
Idaho falls, ID
I have purchased this brand of quinoa several times now. I love the flavor and the product once it's done, just making it is a little time consuming. Granted, I am a college student and don't have a ton of time to cook!
Heather S.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been eating quinoa instead of oatmeal for the last few years. Early in the morning the texture is similar enough that it definitely passes, and with a little maple syrup, it is plenty sweet. I feel better eating quinoa because it is higher in fiber and protein. This particular brand of quinoa is amazing! I buy it at my local Meijer, and it is affordable and tasty. There is definitely a difference between the different brands of quinoa, and Ancient Harvest has less bitter taste than the others.
Chelsea T.
My family loves quinoa! It's a must have at meals. We eat it several times a week. It's easy to make and you can add seasonings to create something unique. We substitute rice or pasta in some recipes with quinoa.
Megan C.
We eat a lot of quinoa in our home! It is so versatile, lending itself well to including in dishes anywhere you'd have rice as well as in salads, cold dishes with vinegarettes, etc. Its fast and easy to prepare! Quinoa is a great option because its a complete whole grain, offering lots of protein. This makes is a great option for vegetarians as well as those that eat meat because of the added protein. I often make mine with chicken or vegetable stock to add a little more flavor. I love the Ancient Harvest brand because it is prewashed so no trying to rinse those tiny grains like some other brands!
connie c.
Wahiawa, HI
My husband and I recently changed the way we eat. We've always been active people but our food choices was our problem. We love to eat rice and living in Hawaii, well that's EVERYWHERE! My husband's mom is Peruvian and she cooked this for us when she visited. She made it in so many different ways and they all tasted amazing. We switched from rice to Quinoa and this is the brands we always pick out. We cooked it with oatmeal for breakfast(with spices) and for dinner with different meats. It's so healthy and delicious!
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
How does it compare to Couscous? I'm curious of the difference.
Esther P.
Austin, TX
I've been trying to eat only unrefined carbs, and quinoa and brown rice are usually my go-tos but are there any other alternatives you would recommend?
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
Am always looking for new ways to use Quinoa, but in Vegan recipes.