BY ANCIENT HARVEST #9 in Alternative Grains

Ancient Harvest™ Quinoa Supergrain Pasta® Shells.

Cholesterol free.

Very low sodium.

Gluten-free.

Organic corn-quinoa.

Taste and texture of traditional pasta.

USDA organic.

Certified Gluten-Free™.

Non GMO. see more...

Marley P.
Yummy! I love quinoa and I love pasta, so I was super excited to find this in my local Co-Op. It cooks just like regular pasta, and tastes even better! I'm almost out of my third box because I make it all the time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves pasta but wants just a little twist on it.
Karley S.
Being gluten free, this is an awesome product! I love quinoa and I love pasta, and this is the perfect combo.  I love the texture and its not too pricey for being gluten free.  I've bought this product several times.  My favorite is to turn it into a homemade mac and cheese!
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I try to be gluten free as often as possible, and the Ancient Grains varieties of pasta make that SO easy. The taste and texture is just like normal wheat pasta, and the price is very reasonable compared to other gluten free products.
Christen M.
Morrison, CO
Great for a gluten free pasta. It can be easy to over cook. I buy Ancient Harvest for all of our pasta meals. Good price when on sale. Purchased at King Soopers and Sprouts! Overall great taste!
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I love the quinoa products. Using this pasta is so much better then regular pasta, and tastes just as great! I would recommend  this to anyone. and its gluten free!
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
I got the spagetti, penne and elbows. They were all awful. They were heavy and sticky and taste like the box. I did not enjoy the quinoa pasta at all. I could have boiled them too long or not long enough but not yum!
Allyx P.
fitchburg, WI
Wanted so badly to like this but the texture was an issue for me. Who knows, I may have flubbed on cooking time but I couldn't get past the gummy nature of the noodle
Sarah M.
The quinoa pasta is really yummy and a great alternative to whole wheat pasta. The only draw back is that if you cook it too long, the pasta loses its shape and is inedible. It's a great substitute for any pasta recipe and I definitely don't feel guilty about eating this product.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I love these quinoa pasta - I get an extra dose of complete protein with the quinoa, and the pasta is hearty and healthy compared to alternatives with enriched grains instead of whole grains. These are a bit more dense than regular pastas, which makes it similar to al dente for others.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
I have recently gone gluten free for health reasons and my favorite food is pasta and this quinoa pasta is amazing, the taste was amazing and the only difference is it does not take as long to cook as normal pasta but that is the only difference. My favorite thing to do with it is put some homemade pesto and parmesan cheese on it and it is my favorite meal!