Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseAncient Harvest
Quinoa Supergrain Mac & Cheese Mild Cheddar - 65 oz

Ancient Harvest Quinoa Supergrain Mac & Cheese Mild Cheddar - 6.5 oz

by Ancient Harvest

They help our Bolivian farmers fertilize the quinoa crops without using any chemicals, keeping their growing environment all natural. That means the supergrain pasta we bring to you, is always organic, good for the environment and good for you!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ancient Harvest Quinoa Supergrain Mac & Cheese Mild Cheddar - 6.5 oz!
Really good for glutenfree! Good texture and flavor! My kids love it! It is hard to find good gf mac n cheese!
Dayton, OH
This brand is great and full of taste and quality! The shapes are fun and vibrant and my children love when I buy this pasta. It makes me feel good to give them the best and I feel I do that when I serve them this pasta. And it's super healthy!
Astoria, NY
For gluten-free, this is actually fairly tasty! I love having GF convenience options so easily available.
I love it, I consider it very healthy, very good flavor and consistency, in short I recommend it a lot !!The only complaint that I have is that it's so expensive
Columbia, IL
I love that you don't feel AS guilty after eating these! It really is hard to tell the difference between these noodles and their overprocessed cousins. Love this brand!
Chesterfield , MO
I love this mac and cheese. The only complaint that I have is that it's so expensive. I would love to eat it regularly but at around three dollars a box, it is not worth it. If the price was lower I'd be more likely to buy it.
Brownsville, Texas
Me encanta,la considero nuy saludable, miy buen sabor y consistencia,en definitiva la recomiendo mucho!!
Baton Rouge, LA
This mac and cheese makes me so happy between its shape, the flavor, and the texture. This is worthy of a permanent spot in my pantry because of how much joy this product brings to me in all manners of quality product meeting quality giggles.
Prospect, KY
I am a huge fan of all things mac and cheese, and this product is no exception. It's fairly healthy for macaroni, although you can definitely taste the quinoa. It's good for a treat you won't regret later!
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this to try, as I was looking for a healthy alternative for Mac and cheese. I was pleasantly surprised. I found that it was still cheesy, and I didn't feel guilty about eating the whole box 😆

Looking for your answer?