BY ANCIENT HARVEST

They help our Bolivian farmers fertilize the quinoa crops without using any chemicals, keeping their growing environment all natural. That means the supergrain pasta we bring to you, is always organic, good for the environment and good for you! see more...

Emily O.
Milwaukee
This mac and cheese has an overall good flavor, but my one complain is that the noodles have a little bit of a grainy texture. Due to the quinoa, they don't quit have the smooth texture of reagular wheat noodles. If you're looking for gluten-free past, this mac and cheese is still tasty, though, and I would still recommend it as long as you're not a huge stickler about textures.
Rachel B.
Columbia, IL
I love that you don't feel AS guilty after eating these! It really is hard to tell the difference between these noodles and their overprocessed cousins. Love this brand!
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I am a huge fan of all things mac and cheese, and this product is no exception. It's fairly healthy for macaroni, although you can definitely taste the quinoa. It's good for a treat you won't regret later!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This brand is great and full of taste and quality! The shapes are fun and vibrant and my children love when I buy this pasta. It makes me feel good to give them the best and I feel I do that when I serve them this pasta. And it's super healthy!
Ivonne v.
Darien, CT
I take care of one child and she loves to eat this Mac and cheese... this is her favorite dish and also it's making with healthy and excellent ingredients
Deana F.
Really good for glutenfree! Good texture and flavor! My kids love it! It is hard to find good gf mac n cheese!
Sarah M.
This quinoa MAC and cheese is so yummy and best part it's healthy too. I tried this about 12 times and was never disappointed. The price is moderate and the flavor is insane. I am overall satisfied with this purchase.
Josie P.
Toronto
Not quite KD but pretty close. The noodle have a bit of a grainy taste but I enjoyed it because of the rich cheddar flavour. Would for sure buy again as it is a healthier alternative to regular macaroni and cheese.
Peterson R.
Otimoo demais, esse produto é bom demais, aqui no brasil tinha que ter também, porem aqui não tem, mais sempre que posso compro !
Samantha J.
London, ON
This is the easiest wash for my to get my child to eat a bit healthier. So far she hasn't been able to taste a difference.