Ancient Harvest Quinoa Grain, 25-Pound Bag

by Ancient Harvest

Does this taste good? I don't know if i should try these or not
Start your review of Ancient Harvest Quinoa Grain, 25-Pound Bag!
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
I am not a fan of Quinoa so I mite be biased. Has a odd texture and smells a lot like bird food. Has a off after taste. I have tried pairing it with other foods and spices . Still tastes bad no matter what I do . I would not recommend this. Rice is better in my opinion.
Victoria S.
I love this brand and I love quinoa. I'm still learning the best ways to cook it and use it though.
Emily-June P.
Quinoa is so delicious. It is a great grain replacement if you don't want pasta or rice. There are so many recipes you can use this for. It's affordable and very cost effective for what you get. I would recommend.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I use the quinoa all the time!!! I make a delicious vegan enchilada bake. Also, just quinoa and beans is amazing. I love quinoa!
Sally H.
Riverview, FL
Great product, good flavor and doesn't need rinsing. Cooks up quickly and lasts a few days in the refrig if there's ever any left. One of the few plant based perfect proteins.
Mary S.
Athens , Attica
Love it! We should all incorporate quinoa in our diet! Quinoa burgers are a must! So healthy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...