Ancient Harvest Organic Traditional Quinoa uploaded by Daniela M.

BY QUINOA #1 in Alternative Grains

Ancient Harvest® Brand Organic! Traditional Quinoa.
Cooks in 10 - 15 minutes.
Pre washed.
No rinsing!
Keen - wa.
100% whole grain.
Wheat free.
Gluten free.
USDA organic. see more...

• How do you use this stuff? I'm interested in trying it but my dau...1 Answers
  • I've tried this brand before but not this particular pasta. Would...1 Answers
  • any good chicken/quinoa recipies?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
Quinoa is an amazing alternative of carb and helthier than rice, potato or other options. I love the taste and it can be combined with veggies, fish, meat, chicken or even burrito bowls. I just love it!!!! I tried it for the first time about a year ago and it became a part of my diet and this brand is really really good
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
What an easy way to have a healthy side. Sometimes I'll mix in some brown rice, but usually I just cook it up and throw in some hot sauce and veggies and I've got a healthy delicious side for my chicken or steak. Easy, affordable and I recommend.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of quinoa to whip up for dinner! As a vegetarian, I'm always looking for different ways to put more protein into my diet and quinoa is one of the best ways I have found. It's incredibly healthy & pairs very well with spices. I've paired this product with spicy tofu more than once and it's never a disappointing combination! I would highly recommend picking up this product at your local grocery store if you are someone who loves protein packed food that tastes amazing and couldn't be better for your body.
Karley S.
Foodie Expert
Ancient harvest quinoa is definitely my favorite side dish to whip up with dinner. Very easy to make while also preparing dinner.  The best part about it is how versatile it is.  Other reviews have said it takes on whatever flavor you want it to.  I've made its plain, sauteed with mushrooms, mixed in bell peppers, cooked it in chicken broth, made a cold cucumber salad with it. It can take on so many different flavors that it can go with any meal. My favorite recipe- quinoa pizza bites.  Ancient harvest can be a little pricey, but when prepared plain, it has the best flavor in comparison to other brands.
James T.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this product. It's healthy and filling while being versatile in how you can prepare it. Rather than simply boil in water, I'll often use vegetable or chicken broth as the liquid, along with freshly chopped garlic, small splash of olive oil, flax seed and fresh herbs. It turns out absolutely delicious with so much flavor. Leftover is great to toss into a salad. One of my favorite salads to add it to is a roasted beet, arugula and goat cheese! Yum!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Eating Quinoa is like eating a super healthy and little rice. It is cook in the same way and has a similar, neutral flavor. Quinoa is included on the super food list because all its nutritional facts, not only a good source of carbohydrates but it also contains protein, is high in minerals like iron and manganese, high in fiber, is gluten free, has a low glycemic index, high in antioxidants. Use it as a substitute of white rice or in a lot of recipes.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
Quinoa has become my favorite, I've been cooking it for a while now and I love it, it's a good rice replacement and it tastes good, I could eat it all the time! Definitely recommended to everyone, and the best part is that you don't need more than 10 minutes for it to be ready!
Micaela D.
I love Quinoa. Ancient Harvest is a great brand as it certified organic, so you can trust that it doesn't contain any harmful pesticides. I highly recommend Quinoa as it contains all essential amino acids that are found in meat. Not to mention it has 8 grams of protein per serving!
Jennifer Z.
Staple pantry item in my household! Ancient Grains Organic Quinoa has a great nutty bite to it, and doesn't take a long time to cook. I love to make quinoa side dishes with Mediterranean spices; can be served hot or cold. Great product at a reasonable price. Found it at my local supermarket, not a specialty grocer.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
Foodie Expert
Love this product! I feel good eating organic foods, especially if they taste good. I love how fast this product cooks. It is great as a base for soup or great as is. I enjoy it on sandwich too. I buy this product regularly.
Sarah R.
Looking for recipes!!!! Any good ones?
Mandy H.
Is this type of quinoa good?
Chaela S.
Foodie Expert
I've been hearing a lot about Quinoa and want to give it a try. Is this a good product to start with? How do I cook quinoa?
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
What is the health benefits associated with quinoa?? Is it better for you than rice?? I definitely enjoy it and looking for some new recipes as well!
Kate S.
Suffolk, VA
Any kid friendly recipes? I want to use more quinoa but am having difficulty getting the littles to eat it.