Ancient Harvest Organic Traditional Quinoa

Ancient Harvest® Brand Organic! Traditional Quinoa.
Cooks in 10 - 15 minutes.
Pre washed.
No rinsing!
Keen - wa.
100% whole grain.
Wheat free.
Gluten free.
USDA organic.

Ancient Harvest Organic Traditional Quinoa would anyone be willing to share there fav recipes with me?
What does this product taste like?
Do you HAVE to cook this?
Start your review of Ancient Harvest Organic Traditional Quinoa!
2 years agoDoral, FL
Quinoa is an amazing alternative of carb and helthier than rice, potato or other options. I love the taste and it can be combined with veggies, fish, meat, chicken or even burrito bowls. I just love it!!!! I tried it for the first time about a year ago and it became a part of my diet and this brand is really really good
2 years ago
What an easy way to have a healthy side. Sometimes I'll mix in some brown rice, but usually I just cook it up and throw in some hot sauce and veggies and I've got a healthy delicious side for my chicken or steak. Easy, affordable and I recommend.
7 months agoTexarkana , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m one of those people who actually really like quinoa. I could eat it at every meal. This brand is very tasty! I typically make it using veggie broth to give it some extra flavor. It goes well as a meal by itself, or as a side.
2 years agoWest Simsbury, CT
This is one of my favorite brands of quinoa to whip up for dinner! As a vegetarian, I'm always looking for different ways to put more protein into my diet and quinoa is one of the best ways I have found. It's incredibly healthy & pairs very well with spices. I've paired this product with spicy tofu more than once and it's never a disappointing combination! I would highly recommend picking up this product at your local grocery store if you are someone who loves protein packed food that tastes amazing and couldn't be better for your body.
2 years agoOklahoma City, OK
I love quinoa, as well as my kids and man!. I use a lot less rice now in my house for dinner sides for fish and salad‘s because of quinoa. The high whole grain content and the fiber and the fact that it is so versatile is a definite go to for me as far as a grain side. The price is not too bad around five dollars a box. I get about two different meals out of each box 2 different times. I love making quinoa and throwing it on my salad when it’s slightly warm, makes a salad more filling and satisfying that I include these grains in them. I’ve had quinoa in soup, casseroles, sides and so many different dishes it’s all good.
2 years ago
Ancient harvest quinoa is definitely my favorite side dish to whip up with dinner. Very easy to make while also preparing dinner.  The best part about it is how versatile it is.  Other reviews have said it takes on whatever flavor you want it to.  I've made its plain, sauteed with mushrooms, mixed in bell peppers, cooked it in chicken broth, made a cold cucumber salad with it. It can take on so many different flavors that it can go with any meal. My favorite recipe- quinoa pizza bites.  Ancient harvest can be a little pricey, but when prepared plain, it has the best flavor in comparison to other brands.
2 years agoIrvine, CA
Absolutely love this product. It's healthy and filling while being versatile in how you can prepare it. Rather than simply boil in water, I'll often use vegetable or chicken broth as the liquid, along with freshly chopped garlic, small splash of olive oil, flax seed and fresh herbs. It turns out absolutely delicious with so much flavor. Leftover is great to toss into a salad. One of my favorite salads to add it to is a roasted beet, arugula and goat cheese! Yum!
2 years agoIndianapolis, IN
Eating Quinoa is like eating a super healthy and little rice. It is cook in the same way and has a similar, neutral flavor. Quinoa is included on the super food list because all its nutritional facts, not only a good source of carbohydrates but it also contains protein, is high in minerals like iron and manganese, high in fiber, is gluten free, has a low glycemic index, high in antioxidants. Use it as a substitute of white rice or in a lot of recipes.
2 years agoPharr, TX
Quinoa has become my favorite, I've been cooking it for a while now and I love it, it's a good rice replacement and it tastes good, I could eat it all the time! Definitely recommended to everyone, and the best part is that you don't need more than 10 minutes for it to be ready!
2 years ago
I love Quinoa. Ancient Harvest is a great brand as it certified organic, so you can trust that it doesn't contain any harmful pesticides. I highly recommend Quinoa as it contains all essential amino acids that are found in meat. Not to mention it has 8 grams of protein per serving!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...