Ancient Harvest Organic Gluten Free Quinoa Elbows Pasta uploaded by Chantelle H.

BY QUINOA #17 in Alternative Grains

Ancient Harvest® Organic Gluten Free Quinoa Elbows Pasta®.
Brand
Keen - WA.
Delicious Corn-Quinoa Blend!
Supergrain.
Very Low Sodium!
Cholesterol Free!
You'll never go back to plain noodles again!
USDA Organic.
Net wt 8 oz / 227 g. see more...

• What grocery store can i get this?2 Answers
  • How is this healthier for someone who can eat gluten? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
Lynn B.
This is a very good alternative for regular pasta that is gluten free. I agree that the water is yellowish from cooking the pasta. It was a little firmer than regular pasta. This had a good flavor. I’ve eaten it with sauce and with oil and seasoning. I’d buy this again. I’d also recommend it. It’s a little hard to find in stores.
Megan S.
bakersfield
This is a really great pasta alternative.  The water will be more yellow because of the corn, but it cooks al dente an based on the shape of pasta can hold sauce really well.  I don't think it gets gummy or chewy like other alternatives.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor in these. They are more filling than a flour pasta and there is definitely a difference in flavor. If you used them in a mac and cheese it would hide it better. I did mine as butter noodles and was overall happy. They do not cook quite like regular noodles and are a little more firm.
Evelina L.
Orland park , IL
I love love love this pasta!!! Great alternative. I'm not a big pasta girl anyways but now that I switched to veganism this gas been one of my go to's to switch it up. It even tastes better to me... but I also love Quinoa so I may or may not be biased. Give it a try! You'd be surprised.
Jada H.
This is the perfect pasta for a healthy version of mac n cheese! I make vegan cheese out of potatoes, carrots, garlic, lemon and nutritional yeast. Then I use these noodles! Now instead of a high carb, high fat meal (regular Mac n cheese), I'm getting quinoa and veggies in such a fun way!
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
You have to be careful with the cook time otherwise it breaks apart and I would not suggest putting sauce on this and storing it for leftovers because the pasta will become mushy. If you are going to eat it when you make it this is a great product and a healthier pasta choice than wheat or rice pasta.
Shelby M.
Atoka, OK
I'm celiac so being able to eat gluten free noodles like these are a blessing. They don't get mushy and they cook to perfect al dente. I will continue to buy this product from the closest health foods market.
Lydia L.
Love this pasta! It's way healthier than your average noodle and it actually fills you a lot more. This is the only pasta I'll it. It also doesn't have a bad taste or weird texture. I've found that it's comparable to normal pasta and it cooks easily. Highly recommended!
Milena A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I enjoyed this pasta and it's very healthy since it's made of quinoa. It offers very low carb index, high protein and no gluten. I don't think there's anything wrong with gluten unless you have celiac disease but it is nice to satisfy my pasta loving taste with something low in carbs :)
Emily J.
We have tried a lot of GF pasta products and this one is pretty good. It is more filling that regular pasta so I notice that we eat less. It is an above average GF pasta.
Kerl C.
What grocery store can i get this?
Madison Z.
How is this healthier for someone who can eat gluten?