BY QUINOA #16 in Alternative Grains

Ancient Harvest® Organic Gluten Free Quinoa Elbows Pasta®.
Brand
Keen - WA.
Delicious Corn-Quinoa Blend!
Supergrain.
Very Low Sodium!
Cholesterol Free!
You'll never go back to plain noodles again!
USDA Organic.
Net wt 8 oz / 227 g. see more...

• How is this healthier for someone who can eat gluten? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Megan S.
bakersfield
This is a really great pasta alternative.  The water will be more yellow because of the corn, but it cooks al dente an based on the shape of pasta can hold sauce really well.  I don't think it gets gummy or chewy like other alternatives.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Foodie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor in these. They are more filling than a flour pasta and there is definitely a difference in flavor. If you used them in a mac and cheese it would hide it better. I did mine as butter noodles and was overall happy. They do not cook quite like regular noodles and are a little more firm.
Evelina L.
Orland park , IL
I love love love this pasta!!! Great alternative. I'm not a big pasta girl anyways but now that I switched to veganism this gas been one of my go to's to switch it up. It even tastes better to me... but I also love Quinoa so I may or may not be biased. Give it a try! You'd be surprised.
Shelby M.
Atoka, OK
I'm celiac so being able to eat gluten free noodles like these are a blessing. They don't get mushy and they cook to perfect al dente. I will continue to buy this product from the closest health foods market.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is a pretty good gluten free pasta. The best part is that it's actually nutritious, and has both protein and fiber.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
Foodie Expert
My mom has celiac's disease and this is one of her staple food items. I have tried it and it is very very good considering it is a gluten free pasta.
Milena A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I enjoyed this pasta and it's very healthy since it's made of quinoa. It offers very low carb index, high protein and no gluten. I don't think there's anything wrong with gluten unless you have celiac disease but it is nice to satisfy my pasta loving taste with something low in carbs :)
Emily J.
Foodie Expert
We have tried a lot of GF pasta products and this one is pretty good. It is more filling that regular pasta so I notice that we eat less. It is an above average GF pasta.
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
I would say thiss is one the better gluten free pastas i tried.it is cheaper then most.only downfall takes longer to boil.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
If you cook these too long they will break apart which is a bummer... except for me! I usually do my noodle al dente anyway. It's a great tasting product.
Madison Z.
How is this healthier for someone who can eat gluten?