Ancient Harvest Ancient Grains Organic Hot Cereal Banana & Brown Sugar 6 Packets

BY ANCIENT HARVEST

Nobody Does Breakfast Like Ancient HarvestWe make our so-good, so-organic Ancient Grains Hot Cereals with gluten-free rolled oats, generous helpings of hearty quinoa, millet and amaranth and only the finest all-natural flavors. So now every A.M. can be filled with tempting texture, rich aromas and irresistible tastes like natural banana flavor and sweet brown sugar. Good morning, indeed. History of QuinoaQuinoa (keen-wa), known to Bolivians as The Mother Grain, is now being heralded as the Supergrain of the Future. Ancient Harvest has worked with local, indigenous farming communities for over 30 years to offer delicious authentic foods you can trust. Our quinoa descends from farms that span the entire length of the Bolivian Altiplano (high plains) at the base of the Andes Mountains. Not only do our products deliver a taste your whole family will love, but they are always gluten-free, organic, non-GMO and delicious. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Kimberly B.