Anchor Hocking Open Baking Dish ANCHOR Glass

by Anchor Hocking

Open baking dish anchor glass

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anchor Hocking Open Baking Dish ANCHOR Glass!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Awesome baking dishes! I can bake a casserole, or pretty much anything that fits in this dish, and then when we're finished with dinner, I can pop the lid on and put it in the refrigerator. As simple as that - no fiddling with plastic wrap that doesn't seal that well anyways! Even if you aren't using it to bake with, you can put whatever in it and store it easily. A little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Stephanie O.
Valley
I love all the anchor hocking products. I have every one known. They are not nonstick but I never have to spray them and they still don't stick.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
These containers are great! As long as you are careful and don't break the glass (which is possible), then they are worth picking up a few

Looking for your answer?