BY ANCHOR HOCKING

Keep flour, oatmeal, candy, cotton balls and more in these versatile countertop storage jars from anchor hocking glass. Wide-mouth openings allow convenient access and the clear glass makes it easy to see the contents of the jars. see more...

Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
I bought these jars with intent of having them just for decoration, I ended up putting Epson salts in them and keeping them on display in my main bathroom. They are really simple but very pretty and you can put just about anything in them. The lid doesn't seal completely so I wouldn't recommend food.
These jars are not only great in the kitchen but for crafting supplies, children items, and even my notary vintage stamp collection! They are very effective and made so well they look like the classics seen in candy movies a long ago. I would recommend them.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I love all the anchor hocking products. They are always well made and hold a myriad of items. I use them in my kitchen to store homemade granola and my organic flour mixes and being clear helps me to tell what is in each one. The seal on the jar keeps all the items fresh and the sturdiness makes them almost indestructable. I also use them in my bathroom to store cotton balls and bath salts.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I use this as a cookie jar I have these in several sizes for cookies, flour,sugar it's so convenient the big opening to be able to put your measuring cup in as well as in out no hassle to get that last cookie in the jar!
Bryaunna F.
Just got a couple of these for kitchen storage and decor! I LOVE mine! They look nice, organized and you can use them for so many different spaces!
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These are nice canisters for display on a kitchen counter. They are great to hold seasonal items (candies, ornaments, etc.) or for every day use.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I love my jars i use them to organize all my kids snacks. they are so cute and go with any decor and they have held up so well against my kids constantly going in and out of them.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Love these types of containers you can store so many things in them and I keep mine on the counter it looks nice
Flora Z.
Love using these canisters for my flour and noodles they look so sleek and very clean on the counter.
Alma L.
Jackson, NJ
Love this jar so much stuff you can put in I use it for sugar or cereal is reasonable price not bad
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
Where did you find the best deal on these?
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
What do you fill yours with?