BY ANCHOR HOCKING

Keep flour, oatmeal, candy, cotton balls and more in these versatile countertop storage jars from anchor hocking glass. Wide-mouth openings allow convenient access and the clear glass makes it easy to see the contents of the jars. see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
I bought these jars with intent of having them just for decoration, I ended up putting Epson salts in them and keeping them on display in my main bathroom. They are really simple but very pretty and you can put just about anything in them. The lid doesn't seal completely so I wouldn't recommend food.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Decorator Expert
These jars are not only great in the kitchen but for crafting supplies, children items, and even my notary vintage stamp collection! They are very effective and made so well they look like the classics seen in candy movies a long ago. I would recommend them.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I use this as a cookie jar I have these in several sizes for cookies, flour,sugar it's so convenient the big opening to be able to put your measuring cup in as well as in out no hassle to get that last cookie in the jar!
Alma L.
Alma L.
Jackson, NJ
Love this jar so much stuff you can put in I use it for sugar or cereal is reasonable price not bad
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I use this to put brown sugar in it. It's so convenient the big opening to be able to put your measuring cup in and out without hassle to get the brown sugar out of the jar!
Bryaunna F.
Bryaunna F.
Just got a couple of these for kitchen storage and decor! I LOVE mine! They look nice, organized and you can use them for so many different spaces!
Caroline o.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I love my jars i use them to organize all my kids snacks. they are so cute and go with any decor and they have held up so well against my kids constantly going in and out of them.
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
Love using these canisters for my flour and noodles they look so sleek and very clean on the counter.
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Cute for snacks, baking supplies, or other kitchen products OR flipped on the beauty side for small sample products (think all those Birchbox ones) or nail polishes! Perfect!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I use these jars for everything. They are so nice looking and so inexpensive! I use them for flour, sugar, tea bags, coffee, buttons, cookies, on and on and on
Newark, IL
What do you fill yours with?
Newark, IL
Where did you find the best deal on these?